Its About Time🥀

Brandy's pov

"Monica, no! We're not doing this again!" I yelled over as I continued walking down the steps with her following behind me.

"Okay, just hear me out though!"

"Monica, our wedding is in 2 days we are not changing the color scheme! Are you out your mind?"

"Bouj, it's not all of them just the tablecloth color.." she said, following me into the living room.

"Baby, I need you to understand that we aren't making anymore changes. What is set right now is what it's going to be." I said sitting on the couch and beginning to tune her out.

I'd given in to all of her impulsive changes but enough is enough. I know she was anxious but if I had to call this planner one more time I was going to explode. We only had two days left and we'd be married, but at this rate I'd fear the day would never come.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"No, baby, I'm not.." I spoke up honestly and ducked for the pillow I knew was coming directly at my head.

"Okay, don't talk to me for the rest of the day! Since you don't want me to have the wedding of my dreams." She started to walk away, but I pulled her arm allowing her to fall onto my lap.

I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into me more.

"I want you to have the wedding of your dreams, but I want you to be rational. We're getting married in 2 days, Mo" I said, before kissing her cheek.

"I just want everything to be perfect and I keep feeling like somethings missing.."

"Maybe it's not something, but someone.."

"Brandy, I don't want to talk about this anymore. I keep telling you it has nothing to do with Toya!" She said.

"Okay, I won't bring it up anymore, but you can't not talk to me today. You know we have that appointment.." I said in a more serious tone.

"Fine. Speaking of the appointment we should probably leave now.." she suggested and stood off of my lap grabbing my hand for me to follow.

We had an appointment with a fertility clinic to see about the possibility of having a child. I've had baby fever for a while and we finally decided that after the wedding we could take the time to plan this out.

We arrived a little early to our appointment and waited until the doctor was ready to see us. We finally made it into the office and were greeted by the doctor and she took someone to brief us on generic things.

"So, did you ladies decide which route you would like to take.." the doctor asked.

"I think we both agreed on IUI so that it allows one of us to actually carry the baby.." Monica spoke up and I nodded.

"Okay, and would you guys want to do it at home or would you be more comfortable doing it here at the clinic.." She asked.

"Um- probably here just because we would want to make sure it's done right.." I responded.