Together Again🥀

Continued...
Monica's pov

I hugged my pillow and just cried. I wanted to get up and go back to Brandy, but I just laid there. I covered my ears, but the voices echoed inside my head.

You'll all alone, Monica
Nobody will understand

Before I knew it, it was morning. The sun beamed through my curtains and I could feel it through my closed lids. I could feel a headache forming from all the crying is done and I groaned.

My headache started to grow worse as I heard a knock at my door. I grinned and threw my pillow over my face. When they didn't stop I got up and went to open the door. I swung the door open and rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you use your key?"

"You took it back remember.." Brandy said placing a bag down on my coffee table. That's not how I remember it happening, but I'm not in the mood to argue right now.

"Why are you here this early?" I groaned grabbing my head. She sat next to me and pulled me into her lap. I melted into her body. My head rested in her neck as I sat side ways on her lap.

"To find out what's going on with you.." she grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. "Nothing.. just a bad dream.." I responded.

"A dream so bad that you started shaking..."

"... I'm fine, B. I was probably shaking from being cold."

"Why won't you let me help? You said you wanted me to wait for you, but all you've done is push me away."

"I don't mean too... you should be with someone who can be there for you." I could feel myself start to cry again. My emotions were out of my control and I hated it.

"I'm trying to be, but she's being difficult..." she wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Did you at least get some sleep after you left?" She added, making an effort to change the subject.

"No, I just laid there..." I said. My throat was beginning to ache from all the crying. She moved me off her lap so she could stand and then lifted me. We made it to my room and she went into the bathroom.

I laid back onto the pillows before hearing her voice again. "When's the last time you talked to your mom?"

"Yesterday"

She walked back into the room holding a bottle of ibuprofen and tissues. "Then, why did she called me asking if you were okay?" She questioned.

"She said you've been ignoring her calls for weeks now." She went into the bag she brought and pulled out a bottle of water.

"I was going to call back..."

"When? Why would you lie and say you talked to her yesterday..." she asked digging in the bag some more.

I didn't say anything as she looked over at me. She walked over handing me the bottle and some pills. "Are you still getting those headaches..."

"Yeah... and I really was going to call her" I said while taking the pills. She then handed me a fruit salad. I sat and started eating it.