We're Almost There🥀

AN: LEGS & HIPS & BODY BODY LETS GET GURLLSSSS

1007 words for y'all enjoy!😘

Brandy pov

The sun hit my face before I even opened my eyes causing me to squeeze them tight.

As my body started to fully wake up I felt and unusual weight on me. I finally opened my eyes as the events from the night before me started to come back.

Monica's head laid on my chest with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me as were mine.

Why am I cuddling with Monica-

I was careful not to move as to not wake her. Soon realizing that I had to pee but her grip left no room for me to move.

So I worked up the courage to try to move only to be pulled right back into her grip.

"Mmm" she groaned followed by soft snores. I laughed a little before gently shaking her.

Who would've thought Monica liked to cuddle

"Come on Mo. I have to pee" I said continue to gently move her.

"Fine, but you better come right back" she mumbled into my chest before rolling over.

I laughed as I made my way too the bathroom.

When I came back she was laying facing me on her phone.

"Who knew Ms.gangsta was such a cuddler" I said before getting back onto the bed.

"Shut up" she said pushing me playfully. "You didn't stop me though"

"How could I, I was sleep"

We laughed for a while before sitting in a comfortable silence.

"Dallas wants us to meet him later to talk about the situation" I said breaking the silence.

"Okay what time-" she was cut off by someone banging on my door.

"Damn who is that? The police" Monica said sitting up.

"I don't know! What did you do?" I joked with her as we made our way to the door.

"Oh you just got all the jokes this morning huh, Chris Rock?"

The knocking started again as I swung the door open seeing. Taylor, Toya, Tiny, and Kandi.

"Oh girl, y'all scared us" I said stepping to the side letting them in.

"We scared y'all! Why y'all ain't tell us where y'all were. We woke up confused as hell!" Tiny yelled popping Monica upside her head.

"Don't be hitting me and plus y'all was sleep and took up the whole bed so we came over here to sleep" Mo said pushing Tiny.

"Y'all sure all y'all did was sleep" Toya asked laughing before sitting on the couch as the other girls sat as well.

They all laughed together as me and Mo looked at each other kinda awkward like.