Baby🥀

3 weeks later...

Monica's pov

"Okay, if you don't have any questions we can get started." The doctor said, as I started to feel nervous.

"And you said it won't hurt right?" I asked, as Brandy gave my hand a squeeze.

"The process is very quick and painless the most you will feel is a pinch, if that. However, after you may experience some cramping and mild pain" She explained again and I took a deep breath before nodding.

"We'll start the procedure as soon as the sperm sample is finished being washed.."

"Okay, Thank you, Doctor Martin.." Brandy spoke up, as I suddenly lost my voice.

The doctor left the room and I let out the breath I was holding. "Mo, if you're having second thoughts we don't have to do this today." She placed her hand on my back and I shook my head.

"I'm not having second thoughts. I'm just scared it won't work..."

"Don't think like that. Even if it doesn't work we'll figure something else out. It's not a big deal.." she said, taking a seat next to me on the table and holding my hand.

"But it is. We both want this badly. I don't want to be the reason it doesn't go right.." I explained.

"Baby, we both wanting this badly is exactly why it'll work. You just have to be positive and even if it doesn't work out we can try again.." I nodded and moved to respond, but the knock at the door stopped me.

Before I knew it the procedure was over and as she mentioned it was painless. I was instructed to lie still for at least 20 minutes after they were done to ensure there were no complications.

I laid against Brandy as I started to feel the cramps she warned me about before. They felt like menstrual cramps, but a little more intense. They were so intense that I started to audibly groan in pain.

"Is there anything she can take? She seems to be in a lot of pain." I heard Brandy ask.

"I can get her some Tylenol, but once you go home she can only take painkillers that carry blood thinners such as ibuprofen.." She rambled and causing me to groan louder so she could shut  the fuck up and get me some medicine.

It wasn't long before I was handed water and a couple of pills. I heard the doctor and Brandy speaking but I was in too much pain to pay any attention to it.

"Baby, we're going to wait for the medicine to kick in and then we can go, okay?" Brandy was suddenly in front of me placing a kiss on my forehead and I nodded as I closed my eyes.

The medicine kicked in after a while and Brandy helped me redress. Once I finished getting dressed I looked down to see a wheelchair. I looked up at Brandy's smirking face and began to shake my head.

"Hell no, I can walk.."

"Okay, come on. I'll watch you try.."

I got up and felt my legs wobble a bit before sighing in frustration. "Okay, fine.." I sighed grabbing onto her lended hand and moving into the wheelchair.

••
Brandy's pov

We'd been home for a couple hours and Monica slept pretty much the entire time. The doctor said that rear would be good for her body after the procedure so I wasn't worried too much.