Independent, Women🥀

1 month later
Brandy Pov

"Ray please leave me the hell alone!" I stated firmly for the fifth time since I made my way in set. It was our first day back shooting for "Moesha" and all Ray wanted to talk about was my relationship.

"Sis, you know as your brother it's my obligation to know all the ends and outs of your life."

"Ray if you don't get out of my face so I can go over my lines I promise I won't be so pleasant to be around." I shoved him before walking into set to shoot my first scene of the day.

"Fine! But we're talking about this later!"

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. He could very annoying when he wanted and I was already not in the best mood. After spending so much time with Mo, leaving her was even harder than the first time.

Nevertheless, I had a job to do and so did she. We both couldn't continue to block everybody out.

On the other hand I was excited because I was doing a walk through for an apartment after work. I was supper excited because I can't take another minute living with my mother.

"Brandy? Are you ready?" I heard Henry, our director, ask.

"Yes"

••
Monica's pov

"Sometimes when you call me
I don't know what to say
You say I've been on your mind
And we'll talk again sometime, oh" I sang

Currently I was recording a new song that I was planning to release as a single next year. It's called 'Inside', I felt that a lot of girls would definitely relate. Even if my simp ass didn't.

"That was perfect Mo" I heard Dallas say. I smiled taking off my headphones before walking out the booth. "Thanks! I'm probably going to record it again."

"Sounds dope! I think this is a great start though. Here listen" he said before playing the track

I took a seat behind, sipping my water as he started to play it back. I was always critical of my self but I did think it was a nice start.

After it finished up her turn to me squinting his eyes. "What weirdo?" I rolled my neck sitting my water bottle down on the table.

"So, how is Brandy?" He smirked

"Do I look like I give Brandy updates?"

"I mean that is your girlfriend right?"

I rolled my eyes "Yes that is my girlfriend and she's fine but you could've called and asked her that yourself. You just want to be nosy"

"Damn I can't ask my sister about her relationship?"

" I don't know Dallas? Can I ask you about yours? How's Chilli... or did she finally realize she's to good for your ugly ass?" I laughed. Soon after he shoved me causing me to hit him with my water bottle.

"I just know y'all ain't in here fighting?" I heard Missy say as she walked through the door.

"Heyy Missy" I said before hitting Dallas upside the head.