Doin it🥀

A/N: excuse any mistakes. I wanted to put this out tonight but I'm tired and half sleep. Also Happy thanksgiving🤎

Toya's pov

These horny whores left me downstairs and I'm starting to get hungry. I grabbed my phone getting on Uber Eats to see what I could find. First thing I recognized was Wendy's so I got a 4 for 4 with a strawberry lemonade.

I would've gotten them something but who knows when they'll be done. When they finally stop going at it like rabbits they can feed themselves.

I waited for a while and my driver was a minute away so I left out heading down to the lobby to meet the driver.

I got my food and went back up to Brandy's apartment. As soon as I opened the door I heard Monica slam her phone down and sigh.

"What happened?" I asked rushing over to them as they stood in the kitchen.

"Girl, what happened?!? You scared the hell out of us! Where were you?" Monica semi-yelled at me. She knew not to yell because whenever she did I would be on the verge on tears.

"Sorry y'all. I got hungry and y'all were up there for a long time." I rolled my eyes sitting my food down in the island and sitting on the bar stool.

"You could've texted us though. Toya we thought something happened." Brandy spoke calm as she took a seat next to me while Mo was still grilling me.

I opened my food unfazed by this conversation. Ever since I got cheated on these two have been super overbearing. I love them but I can look out for myself. They act like I'm their child.

"Well my bad. I ain't wanna interrupt y'all flow. It's bad enough I crashed y'all holiday."

"You know that's not true. You're our friend, you're always welcome to be around us. I'm sorry for yelling I was just worried." I nodded before eating my food.

"How you even get this. You ordered it?" Brandy asked as she stole a fry.

"Yeah, I was going to get something for y'all but y'all were fucking. So, I figured y'all would get something later." I shrugged

"Yeah it's cool I'll order us something. You hungry Mo." Brandy said ignoring my comment.

"Yeah I am. Can we get In & Out" Mo asked.

"Ugh, you would ask for the one thing that's not close enough to be on Uber eats. I would have to drive boo, pick something else."

Monica really sat there and pouted until Brandy gave in and went to get dressed. Brandy came back down fully dressed with her keys in hand. She really got my bestie spoiled.

"Before I forget. I got some friends I want y'all to meet tomorrow so I'm hosting a game night."

"Ooo sounds fun. Any single fine niggas in this group of friends?" I asked as I bit one of my nuggets. Monica laughed and gave me a high five but stopped when she seen Brandy face.

I tried to hide my laughter but I couldn't and busted out laughing. "Neither one of y'all need to be worried about niggas. Especially you!" She said pointing to Mo.