Good Kisser🥀

A week later
Brandy pov

Tonight I was going to be surprising my girlfriend with the help of Toya. I can't believe she's actually my girlfriend.

I planned to surprise her at her show she was having and staying down there for a couple days.

Right now I was on the way to the airport. The hard part about my plan was going to be lying to Mo. She figures out everything and always ask questions. So I knew she would find anyway to scope out suspect behavior.

I finally arrived at the airport and instantly caught an attitude. It's early in the morning and 10 different people yelling out 6 different things. It's so overstimulating.

I finally make it through TSA and board my flight hopefully I can get some sleep before we land.

**

"Girl how you gon yell at me because I didn't see your short ass" I said too Toya as she opened her trunk. I put my suitcase inside as she playfully pushed me.

"I am not that damn short it's not my fault you don't know your left from your right"

I closed the trunk and walked to the passenger side as she walked to the drivers side. "I asked you did you mean your right or mine and you said yours but you really meant mine. So I think you're the one who doesn't know left from right."

Me and Toya have gotten really close since we got to know each other. Now we just argue like siblings but it's all in good fun.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes pulling off

"You and Mo love saying whatever when y'all know y'all wrong"

"Shut up! Anyway you never told me what you planned for my bestie's surprise."

"Oh yeah I'm planning to...."

**
Monica's pov

I'm so excited for my show tonight. I haven't performed in a while I missed being on stage.

I wish my girlfriend could be here but it's fine because I'm honestly a little mad at her right now. She's been ignoring my calls and texting me back slow since yesterday. I don't know what's going on but I haven't had time to address it because of my show.

But best believe come tomorrow I'm getting to the bottom of this.

I was currently on the way too the venue after leaving rehearsals. Toya was supposed to be with me right now but she said she had to do something with her mom. So it was just me, Tiny, and Kandi.

Toya and my manager were meeting us there.

"I don't know y'all I think I'm single" I said breaking the silence. Tiny and Kandi groaned rolling they eyes at me. "Here she go y'all, here she go y'all please go on somewhere like for real" Tiny said quoting that Tik tok.

"No seriously she ain't text me back yet and it's been 3 hours. Plus last night she hung up instead of falling asleep on the phone with me." I sighed

Damn.

I just might be single cause this don't make no sense.