Just Be A Man About It🥀

~ 2 days later
Javon's pov

"Did you do it?"

"Not yet, but I will soon there was a diversion in our plan. Her girl showed up..." I sighed.

"Look, you know what? you have 48 hours to get her too me. I don't care how you do it but I need her in my presence now! So make that shit happen." They hung up before I could respond.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked my brother as he passed me the blunt. "Yeah nigga... What are you bitching for now?" My brother asked as I ashed the blunt.

"I'm not it's just- I've gotten to know this girl. She's nothing like you or her described. She's about her business, she has talent, and she's down to earth. I don't get why y'all going through all this." I took a long drag from the blunt. All of this was starting to eat me alive. I didn't know how much longer I could keep it up.

"Nigga, who side are you on? That girl had me blackballed and jumped all because a nigga liked her. She deserves everything that's coming to her and her little girlfriend."

"I still don't get it and now she wants me to bring her to her. You know that's not happening."

"Well you better make it happen because she wants her girl and so do I..."

I can't believe I'm helping these delusional bitches..

"Alright so here's the plan.."

••
Brandy's pov

"Ooo f-fuck Brandyyy" Monica moaned in my ear. We haven't been outside in the last two days. It's actually very alarming now that I think about it.

We were supposed to be getting dressed to go out. One thing led to another and now I'm eating her out on my bathroom counter. I'm not complaining though.

I lifted her leg a little higher and continued eating  her out. Her hands tangled into my hair shoving me impossibly close. I stiffened my tongue and flicked it over her clit repeatedly.

"Rayanaaaa oh myyy-" She moans tightening her grip in my hair. She learned my middle name and won't stop saying it. She lucky it sounds pretty as hell coming from her.

I slid a finger into her opening and looked up to watch her reaction. Her mouth fell open as her head fell back against the mirror. I curved my fingers inside her and her thighs started to close around my head.

I used my other hand to push them back open, only for her to close them again. If she don't let me feast, damn.

I smacked her thigh, pushed it open again, and held my hand there to keep her open. Her thighs started to shake and knew she was on the edge.

"I- I'm-"

She didn't even have to say anything. "Mmhm" I mumbled against her as she came. After I cleaned her up I looked back up at her face to see her sleep. I tapped her gently and started to grab her arm to help her up.

"Baby, cmon let's get in bed..."

"I can't move" she groaned grabbing the towel next to her and pulling it over her body like a blanket. "Girlll get up" I laughed pulling her leg. She kicked her leg out causing me to stumble back.