I Get Lonely🥀

AN: Just a short filler before some stuff go down hehe🤭
I hope y'all listening to the songs while y'all read or after. This is one of my favorite Janet Jackson songs!
But anyway enjoy!

__
Two days later
Monica pov

"Wait so y'all almost kissed?! I knew y'all had something going on!" Toya screamed through the phone.

I was sad that the girls had to go back home. I was especially sad because me and Brandy hadn't talked since.

"No we don't! I told you we almost did but I pulled back."

"Well do you atleast like her?" Toya asked

"I don't know. I'm so confused and now we haven't even been talking. I never thought I would say it but I miss her boujee ass" I groaned

"Then go talk to her Mo! Y'all can't hide from each other forever!"

"I know, but I don't know I'm scared I've never been with a girl before and what if she doesn't even like me. Everything is just happening way too fast"

"Girl you'll never know if you don't take your ass over there and talk to her. Now go before I come out there myself!" Toya said before saying bye and hanging up.

I took a deep breath before getting up the courage to go talk to her.

As I opened the door I surprised who was on the other side.

**
Brandy pov

I finally worked up the nerve to go talk to Monica. As I raised my fist to knock on the door it swung open.

"Oh-" we said simultaneously

"Um I just came to talk- but if you're about to do something-" I started before she cut me off

"I was about to come over to talk to you. Do you want to come in?" She asked stepping to the side.

I came in taking a seat on the couch and she did the same.

We sat in silence for a while not really saying any thing. I started to look around the room noticing we were alone. "Where are the girls?"

"They had to go back home"

"Oh damn I know you probably miss them" I said as we finally looked at each other.

"Yeah but um about the other day. I'm really sorry for that I don't know what I was thinking. It shouldn't have happened."

I won't lie and say I wasn't disappointed to hear her say that. I really had hope she would return my feelings.

"Oh it's cool nothing to worry about." I tried to sound as convincing as possible. I decided to change the subject. "I'm glad everything with Dallas worked out now hopefully he won't bother you anymore"

"Yeah me too and I know you said to stop thanking you but I really am thankful for you doing that"

"It's nothing Mo" i said before we fell into silence again. "Well I better get back to my room we have a full day tomorrow"

Remembering we both were recording for our albums tomorrow.

"Well how about you stay over tonight and we can watch movies. I mean if you want too. I've just been kind of lonely since the girls left." She admitted

I was hesitant at first seeing as the last time we had a sleepover we ended up cuddling but I relented seeing as I too was lonely.

After going back to my room and grabbing some clothes for tomorrow I headed back to her room.

"So what movie should we watch first" she asked as I settled onto the bed next to her.

"What about 'The Parent Trap'?"

"Ooo I love that movie" she said putting the movie on. "Me too. I saw it in theaters"

We ended up watching a little bit of the movie before falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Monica laying on me yet again.

It was kind of nice, her body was so warm and soft against mine. I could stay like this forever.

I grabbed my phone seeing the time and started to panic.

'10:30 am'

I started to wake Monica as gently as I could. "No wake up, we overslept! We got like 5 minutes before our driver will be here"

"Oh shit" she said sitting up and jumping out of bed. We both took turns in the bathroom and got dressed as quick as they could.

We made it down to there driver in enough time to make it to the studio on time.

I can't lie I was a little sad that we would be apart for most of the day.

"Whenever we get a break we can eat lunch together" she suggested as she looked up from her phone. "Okay I'd like that"

Ahh now I have something to look forward too

Enjoy them being besties cause come next chapter some shit going to go down!