Woman to Woman🥀

Monica's pov

Everything was dark as the truck came to a stop. Javon put a blindfold over my eyes after he secured the zip ties.

I hated to admit it, but I was scared. Where were they taking me? Who else was involved? Why were they doing this?

I tried to control my breathing as I began to be pulled by my wrist. We walked for a while before I heard a door open and I got pushed inside. I was forced into a chair before I heard the door close.

I assumed they left me alone until I heard movement.

"I'm loosening your zip ties so if you tug real hard they will come off..." Javon said as he started to loosen them. "Why don't you just take them off?" I asked.

"You need to catch her off guard and that's the perfect way..." he said. He finished just as the door opened.

She?

I heard more movement but no voices. Suddenly, the door opened again, but no sound once more. I heard footsteps getting increasingly closer before they stopped and felt someone next to me. The person untied the blindfold and I squeezed my eyes shut to adjust to the light in the room. As I reopened my eyes I seen exactly who she was.

"Why the hell am I here?" I asked as she took a seat in front of me.

"Relax I just wanna have a conversation

"Relax I just wanna have a conversation..." Aaliyah shrugged.

"You know when people wanna have conversations they usually just meet and talk. Not kidnap, blindfold, and zip tie people..."

"Would you have willingly talked to me though...and I took the blindfold off, but I can't trust you without the zip ties" She said as she folded her hands in front of her. 

"No I wouldn't have... and you know not to take this zip ties off."

"And why is that exactly?"

"Because I'd whoop your ass..."

"Yeah okay.." she laughed. I hope it's still funny when her teeth are staring her in the face from the floor.

"..But anyway we need to talk. I feel like we've never gotten to know each other. How about you start?" She smiled and gestured for me to talk.

"I'm Monica and I beat bitches up" I smiled right back at her. If she wants to play crazy then so was I.

"Uh- not what I was looking for, but I'm Aaliyah. I love music as I'm sure you know and-" I cut her off because I don't want to hear her autobiography.