Kissin' on my tattoos 🥀

A/N: sorry this took so long i had zero motivation🥲

1 week later...
Monica's pov

"I don't know, Missy. I'm just not inspired right now..." I said as I sat in the studio.

"It'll come eventually. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. What's making it hard?" She responded in attempt to cheer me up.

I went to the studio today in hopes that I would feel a bit more motivated but I've never been more wrong. Lately, I've been feeling kind of out of it or maybe just not like myself.

Being a new mom took more out of me mentally than physically most days. The constant need to second guess every decision I made as a parent only got worse with time. I thought music would help me like it always does but in the end it only left me with more stress.

"I don't know I just haven't felt certain about any of my decisions lately.."

"That's normal. People second guess things everyday. Just be patient with yourself, you just had twins.." I nodded and stayed quiet for a while as I got lost in my thoughts.

"That's it. Get up.." Missy said, standing and reaching her hand out to me.

I stared at her outstretched hand for a while before taking it and standing up. She pulled me until we were in the parking lot outside of her car.

"Wait. Where are we going and what about my car?"

"You'll see and I'll bring you back to get it.." She said. I nodded and got into the car with her. I had no clue where we were going but I didn't protest knowing I didn't want to go back into the studio.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, after we drove for a while.

"To get tattoos.." she answered.

"You're going to get a tattoo?" I asked, turning to look at her.

"No, you are.." She laughed as she pulled up to this tattoo shop. "My friend does tattoo's here and I know you like them so why not use this as a way to clear your head..."

"I haven't even gotten one in a while..." I said as we exited the car. Despite everything that's happen I've the years I still couldn't deny the fact that Missy knew me very well. Maybe a little too well.

"Well, this can be a time to make a decision that whether you're certain about or not it'll be permanent and you'll have to live with that." She shrugged.

"And that's supposed to make me feel better." I asked sarcastically.

"No, but it was either this or take you sky diving and I don't think we're cool enough to where you wouldn't cuss me out.." I'm glad she knows that because I would've let her have it on that cliff.

As walked in and I got acquainted with the artist I started to think about what I should get. I already had a few ideas in my mind, but doubt was setting in. I quickly pushed those thoughts out my mind and made a decision.

••
Brandy's pov

I ran to the door as I heard the buzz sound signaling someone was at the gate. I pressed the button and then unlocked the door already knowing who it was.