Not Gon Cry🥀

A/N: don't beat me up 🫣

Brandy's pov

After Mo left I decided that I needed to come clean about everything. I figured it would be better if I plan something special for us. So I went to the store grabbed everything I would need to cook and some other things to surprise her with.

I texted her to see what time she would be back but she left me on 'read'. Which was odd but I didn't pay it any mind. I don't really have room to question her whereabouts at the moment.

I just finished setting everything up when she walked through the door. I smiled turning around alone to be met with her eyes bloodshot red. I rushed to her grabbing her shoulders trying to get her to look at me but she just looked down at her feet.

"What's wrong? Mo, talk to me." My hand reached to grab her chin but she pushed my hands off of her. I looked up at her confused and was about to ask her what was wrong again until I heard her speak.

"You have 5 minutes to get out." Her voice was hoarse. She brushed past me causing me to stumble a bit. I turned as I watched her walk further into her apartment. She walked straight back into her room with me following her. "W-what? Why?... Mo if this is about earlier I promise I'm sor-"

"4 minutes."

She took a seat at her vanity taking her shoes off without giving me glance. I was beyond confused. I started to run through possible scenarios that could've gotten me here. When she left we weren't on the best of terms but we were in a semi good space. What changed?

"Baby, can you just explain why I have t-"

"3 minutes." I watched as she got up and walked into her bathroom and I followed. I grabbed her pulling her so we were face to face but she refused to look at me. My heart was aching, I knew messed up but I'd never thought it would be this bad. "Monica, I don't want to leave without us at least having some type of conversation. Can you please just say something other than how many minutes I have left to go."

She snatched her arm away from me storming out the bathroom and grabbing her purse. I followed her again, damn this is a workout. I watched as she rummaged through it before pulling out what looked like a hat. As she got closer to me I realized it was mine but how would she have gotten- oh no.

"Don't forget to pack this." She threw the hat at my face and it hit my head causing my braids to fling back. "Mo I planned on-"

"You planned on making me look dumb! She came to the studio and gave me that shit to taunt me!" She yelled as tears started to fall down her cheeks. I rushed to give her comfort but she back away from me holding up a finger to me. "You have 1 minute."

"Mo I never wanted it to go like this. I know it seems like it but I would never cheat on you. I promise if you just give me a chance to explain everything-"

"I gave you a chance this morning and you still lied so" she shrugged her shoulders wiping the tears from her eyes. "You have 30 seconds. I have no problem dragging you and your belongings outside."

"Mo just give me 20 seconds to explain I promise I'm not going to lie."

She narrowed her eyes at me I guess contemplating if she should let me explain. Thankfully she nodded giving me the floor and I took a deep breath.