No More🥀

The next morning...
Brandy's pov

I yawned as I woke up, rubbing sleep out my eyes. My eyes finally opened, the room coming into focus and I panicked. There is no way I fell asleep here.

"Shit, no, no!" I muttered, frantically searching for my phone before I heard a voice. "Here it died .. I put it on the charger. Your girl been calling you." Aaliyah said handing me my phone.

"Why would you let me sleep this late?" I asked as I looked at the time and all the messages on my phone.

'12:35 pm'

"You said you were tired last night" she shrugged as I started to go through my phone. "Oh my- I gotta go! Bye Li, take care of yourself." I gave her a hug before she walked me to the door.

"You too and thanks again for last night."

I nodded before running towards the elevator. As I stepped off the elevator into the parking garage I made my way to my car. I know how this looks but I promise its not that. I just hope Mo wouldn't be too mad.

••

I finally made it to her apartment and used the key she gave me to get in. I stepped inside cautiously trying not to make a lot of noise as I made my way to her room. The door was closed and couldn't hear any noise from the other side. I took deep breath before pushing it open.

I glanced in the room seeing her standing at the edge of her bed getting dressed. I opened my mouth to say something but she put her hand up before walking into her closet.

"Mo just let me explain-" I started before she cut me off. "Just stop. It's fine, I didn't expect you to keep your promise any way." Her back was turned to me as she slipped on her shoes.

"I know but I really want to apologize-"

"Keep it." She attempted to walk past me but I grabbed her arm. "Can you stop cutting me off?"

She didn't respond, she just looked at my arm that's was gripping hers. "No. I don't wanna hear any it... Let go of my arm." Her voice dropped low and I can't lie like I wasn't a little scared.

I let go and she started walking through her room into her living room. "Mo! Why can't you just hear me out? I'm sorry I got caught up it won't happen again." I pleaded as she put her coat on. "Where you going?"

"Studio" she laughed. I didn't find anything funny. "For what? You're not even working on new music right now."

"Don't worry about I'll be back, I promise" she said sarcastically as she grabbed her bag. "You're being petty Mo... just stay for a little so we can talk. I'm sorry I should've called or texted you. I just got caught up at the studio."

"At the studio?"

I nodded and watched as she placed her purse on table in front of her. She pulled out her phone and scrolled for a while before saying "So, the studio is located at the Bellyard Hotel, room 602." My eyes grew wide and I didn't know what to say. "When you going to stop lying to me?" She yelled.

"I-I promise it's not like that. I just went to see a friend."

"So were you seeing your friend or going to the studio? Which one is it?" She pinched the bridge of her nose awaiting my answer.

THIN LINE🥀 (Brandy x Monica)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें