Fallen🥀

Brandy's pov

I woke up feeling hungover which was odd considering I hadn't drank anything last night. I looked over in the bed too see Monica still sleep. Now, that's the reason I feel hungover.

Last night was a blur, but I know I was more than satisfied because I'm pretty certain I passed out. I'm never going to hear the end of that, I thought to myself as I rolled over onto my back.

I had to go to the bathroom, but I feared my legs would give out if I tried to stand. I laid there for a second and prayed that I didn't fall when I attempted to get up from this bed.

I carefully moved off of the bed, placing one foot at a time. Surprisingly, I was able to stand and made it to the bathroom in one piece. I went to the bathroom, washed my hands, and moved to brush my teeth realizing my toothbrush wasn't there. I started to walk to the guest room to retrieve mine, but I remembered that we kept extras under the sink.

I went under the sink and was confused when I seen a blue velvet jewelry box. I scrunched my eyebrows together and picked it up.

I opened it and immediately regretted it. It couldn't be what I thought it was.

I eyed the ring suspiciously and gently removed it from the box

I eyed the ring suspiciously and gently removed it from the box. It looked my size and it was gorgeous, but there was no way it was an engagement ring. I seen writing in the inside and read it.

'To, Bouj'

I gasped, realizing that this was in fact what I thought it was and shoved it back into the box.

Shit.

I heard a knock at the door and I started panicking as I closed the cabinet door.

"Bouj, can I come in? I have to pee!"

"Uh- y-yeah!" I yelled back, as she walked through the door. I knew I looked like I just saw a ghost and that didn't go lost on her as she eyed me suspiciously.

"You alright.." she asked, as she walked over to me at the sink. "Y-yeah I'm just um- kind of still tired.."

"Oh, yeah I suspected as much... you passed out on me last night." She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, very funny. I'm never going to be able to live that down. Am I?" I groaned and she moved closer to me, leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Nope!"

I laughed and left out going to get my toothbrush. I needed to process what I just discovered. I started to brush my teeth as I connected the dots.