XO🥀

A/N: small time jump so we can move into the next year.

Monica's pov

"You want me to shoot him?"

I tried to lighten the mood as Toya sobbed into my chest but she only cried harder. She clung to me as I rubbed her back. She's lucky she's my best friend because she was drenching the mess out of my shirt.

I couldn't blame her though. She had been dating this guy for a while now and she just found out that he'd been cheating on her the entire time.

I hate men.

"Im considering that as an option." Her voice was hoarse from crying and it made my heart ache. If she seriously told me she wanted him dead, It'd be taking care off before she could finish the sentence.

"You know I'll do anything for you. He's a stupid bitch for what he did! He'll get his karma"

I handed her tissues and helped her stand so we can walk to the bathroom. Going under the sink I grabbed a washcloth and wet it with cool water. "Here, wipe your face and hold it over your eyes."

"Thanks Mo, I don't know what I'd do without you." She started cry again and hugged her.

"It's no problem. You don't have to worry about what you'd do without me because I'm always going to be here. You know you'll always be my  little sister." I felt her nod her head against my chest.

Yeah I might have to kill this nigga.

••

After she calmed down a bit I suggested she take a shower. When I was feeling overwhelmed it usually calmed my nerves so I hoped it would work for her. While she was in the shower Brandy called and we talked for a little. After she got out we ordered some food and watched movies in my bed.

"When do you leave to go see Brandy?"

"Tomorrow... I can't wait" I smiled like an idiot and she rolled her eyes. "You should let me buy you a ticket so you can come with." I tired to ease that in there.

"Girl, for what? So I can be y'all third wheel."

"Mmcht. Come on it'll be fun plus I already bought the ticket because I don't want you here sulking by yourself. So you just need to pack."

"So, you weren't really asking me? You were telling me I'm coming with you."

"Basically. It was a formality" I shrugged my shoulders and she threw a pillow at me.

"Fine." She gave in finally. "Are you sure it's ok with Brandy though? I don't want to mess up y'all little playing house moment."

"Yess I already talk to her about it. Besides she can't say no to me."

"Pleaseee. You get some little plastic and don't know how to act" she laughed.

"You know what's funny? We haven't even used a strap before." I shrugged my shoulders before finishing my thought. "Ion think she has one."

Toya looked over at me like she wanted to say something but turned her attention back to the movie. "What?"

"Nothing."