Ridin🥀

A/N: I had this dramatic ass storyline I wanted to add but I couldn't disturb their peace so y'all lucky 🙄

A week later...
Monica's pov

I woke up to the sound of one of the babies crying. By now their cries were distinctive to me so I could tell it was Mazi. Before I could get up I heard Brandy groan saying she would.

"You sure?" I only protested because she'd gotten up the last two times but she told me it was fine and to go back to sleep. The next thing I heard was a thud causing me to sit straight up in bed to see her face down on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Uh— yeah, I'm fine..." she slowly got up off the floor and started walking out the door.

"Open your eyes, Bouj." She held up her thumb, bumping into the wall as she continued out the room. I just shook my head laying back down.

I wasn't sure how much time passed but I woke up to the feeling off a finger tapping me.

"Sorry to wake you but they're hungry.." I nodded and sat up rubbing my eyes. I grabbed one of them, at this point I wasn't sure which one because of how tired I was, but I fed them both nonetheless. After I was done I looked over at the clock and read the time.

'4:09 am'

I groaned getting up to go to the bathroom before getting back in bed and snuggling up to Brandy.

••

The next time I woke up it was around 8:30. I showered, got dressed, and then made breakfast for Brandy and I. By the time I was done, Brandy came down with both babies and we sat down to eat.

"Did you have to do anything else besides the doctor's appointment today?" I asked.

"I have a over the phone meeting with the show I audition for but honestly I think I'm going to decline the offer.." She said.

"Why?"

"I would either have to be away a lot to film or we would have to move to LA and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with either one of those options.."

"Well, don't just block an opportunity because you feel like it won't work. If you want to do it we'll work it out." She nodded but I could tell her mind was made up. Which I understood. I didn't want to move either especially to LA but if that's what she wanted to do I wouldn't have a problem with it.

We finished eating quickly and went to get the babies ready so we could go to their first doctors appointment.

••

We finished at the doctors and then stopped at a few stores before heading back home. The babies were sleep and I was hoping it stayed that way so I could get some sleep as well.

"You wanna get the mail and I get the babies in the house.." Brandy asked as we pulled in and I nodded going to do just that.

I got the mail and went straight into the house sitting on the couch getting comfortable to take my nap.

The next thing I knew I woke up wrapped in a blanket in Brandy's arms. I blinked a couple times letting the room come into focus.