Positions🥀

~ 1 week later
Brandy's pov

~ 1 week laterBrandy's pov

Comments

Ray. J: that chair look uncomfortable
        : your face looks uncomfortable

bliketoya : knock kneed 😍
: yup like your man 😜

monicadenise: daddyyyyy
: cut it out 😭

••

I scrolled through my instagram as I sat waiting for the next person to come through the door. My manager thought it was a good idea for me to have full time assistant. So here I was interviewing people.

We were already twenty people in and I hadn't met anyone that I was drawn too yet. I was starting to give up hope. I thought I was managing my schedule on my own anyway.

I only agreed because I thought it would make things less stressful, but it was doing the opposite. The door opened and the next person walked in.

She was brown skin and looked around my age. I stood up and held my hand out to her.

"Hi, I'm Meagan!" She smiled and shook my hand

"Hi, I'm Meagan!" She smiled and shook my hand. "Brandy..." I said back. That was kind of dumb. Of course she knows who I am, that's why she's here.

"Yeah, I know.." she laughed and took a seat. I sat back down and she handed me her resume.

I started to go through it and was impressed. She was very qualified for the job. I started asking her some questions and I knew that I found the perfect person.

"When's the soonest you can start?" I asked.

"As soon as you would need me.." she responded and I nodded. I grabbed a piece of paper from the table and began to jot down my information. After I finished I handed it too her.