What about your friends🥀

AN : Hey y'all I'm trying to push out a bunch of chapters at one time just in case I get too busy.
We only on chapter 2 and I'm already ready for them to start hunching 💀 but anyway I hope y'all enjoy!

Later that day...
Brandy pov

I made it back to the hotel and took a shower washing the day off of me.

After I got out I contemplated on what to wear.

Why are you thinking so hard it's just a get together

Truthfully I've been to parties before but I don't know much about Monica and her friends. So I was anxious on what to expect.

I settled on a long sleeve crop top and a pair of jeans.

By the time I finished getting ready it was almost 8 so I left out and knocked on Monica's door.

I was still feeling anxious and I could feel it in my stomach.

The door swung open revealing Toya. She immediately pulled me into the room before hugging me tightly. "Oo hey girl! I'm sorry I'm a hugger"

"It's cool. Where is everybody?"

"Oh they are on the way and Monica is in the bathroom but you can come in" she guided further into the room that was identical to mine. She sat across from me on the bed while I sat on the couch.

"You look nice I love that shirt" she said with a smile.

I guess this won't be too bad

"Oh thanks my mom got it for me" I replied scanning her outfit until I seen her shoes. "Ooo I love your sneakers I've been trying to get them for weeks"

"Oh thanks I got them last weekend at-" she was cut off by the sound of the bathroom door opening as Monica walked out. "They said they stopped to get snacks but they will be here soon."

I caught myself starting as she walked past me she looked so good. Skin tight jeans and a tank top with her hair the same as earlier. She took a seat next to Toya, eyes focused on her phone.

"So y'all not going to speak to each other?" Toya asked breaking the silence in the room before nudging Monica.

"What?" Monica asked scrunching her face up at her friend rolling her eyes.

"Hey Monica" I said being the bigger person seeing as I was invited to her room.

"Wassup" she said finally looking up at me. "My part still crooked?" She laughed

"I just said that because I was mad, I'm not trying to argue tonight. I wanna have fun"

"Mmhm we gon see if Ms.Boujee can knows how to have fun" she said before we heard a knock at the door.

She got up letting the girls in.

"Y'all late" Monica said before coming back into the room followed by three girls.