Red Light Special🥀

Brandy pov
Bang. Bang. Bang.

I woke up to the sound of loud knocking in the door. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake my lawd up further. "What the hell?" I mumbled as Monica whined in my arms. "B make it stop please"

I kissed her forehead before untangling our limbs  and heading for the door. I open the door to find none other then my annoying ass little sister, Toya. "Girl, what is wrong with you knocking on the door like you the police or something."

"I've been calling both of y'all for over an hour. Here's Mo stuff" she said shoving a duffel bag into my chest. "Where is my bestie anyway?"

"She's sleep or trying to after you just woke her up" I said grabbing the strap of the duffle. "Damn you put it down like that. Let me find out Brandy"

"Girl get the hell out" Monica yelled from the bed. I laughed as Toya rolled her eyes trying to hold her laughter in. "Mm must not have been good enough she still got that attitude"

"Bye Toya! Thank you for bringing the clothes. I'll text you later" I pushed her out the door frame before shutting it on her face.

"Y'all perfect for each other. Both just rude as fuck!" She yelled through the door causing me to laugh.

I walked back into the room seeing the bed empty. Looking over I noticed the bathroom
door closed as the light crept from the bottom. I grabbed my phone checking the time.

10:45 am

I decided to go on ig to pass some time...