Nice & Slow🥀

1 month later...
Brandy's pov

"No wine for you right, Mo?" I heard Tiny ask as she poured glasses for everyone else.

"Yeah, no. I don't feel like pumping and having to throw it out..." She responded before coming to sit next to me on the couch.

We were having a long overdue girls night. We honestly hadn't had one in years now that I think about it. Which made this even more special.

Monica's mom wanted to spend time with the babies and I had no problem packing them up. I loved them but two babies at once even with Mo and I together was a lot. I was hoping tonight would be a good time to relax and enjoy my friends company.

"Here, Ho." Tiny held a glass out in front of me and I snatched it neglecting to say thank you.

After she finished we all sat down and started talking about random things. Our nights these days were definitely more calm considering we were parents now.

However, leave it to Kandi to bring up something nasty she's done to traumatize as all.

"—We were arguing, but he ended up fucking me on top of his car.." Kandi said causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Oh my God! Kill the visual!" I groaned and started to rub my eyes.

"Girl, that's a lovely visual! We had the hood soaked!" She said, causing me to grimace.

"Ew! I know that coochie smell like motor oil.." Toya said, fanning herself.

"Oh, oh, oh Riley's! Auto parts!" Monica said and we all laughed as Kandi continued to tell us this ghetto story. The conversation shifted and we went on to talk about something else.

"Would y'all have a threesome?" Tiny asked everyone randomly.

"Absolutely not." Toya answered immediately.

"Been there done that and would do it again..." Kandi said. She disturbs me sometimes, like I truly wish she told us less.

"Y'all over there tight lipped. Don't tell me y'all already had one." Tiny said, causing everybody to turn their attention to us.

"No we never had a threesome.." I said.

"So, would y'all have one?" Kandi asked.

"It sounds fun in theory but I feel like if I look up and they're too into it, I might beat somebody ass.." Monica said, causing me to laugh.

"Exactly why I said no because one minute we into it the next minute I'm going upside both they heads. Like it's just not a good time for anyone." Toya shrugged.

"I feel like if you really have trust it'll work but I can understand not wanting to." Kandi said.

"Right. That's why I asked because I feel like I could but I don't know if I really would want to." Tiny announced, causing us all to nod.

"Oh, wait. Ms. Ma'am you didn't answer.." Toya said, tilting her head at me. It's always her big head ass.

I didn't answer the question immediately because I honestly would but I didn't want to say that and then Monica said she wouldn't.