Bitter🥀

A/N: Short filler 🙃
Toya's pov

We were having a girls night and it was my turn to host

We were having a girls night and it was my turn to host. We started the night at dinner and had a few drinks before we came back to my apartment.

Everyone was in attendance and Brandy even invited her assistant. We all grew tired of playing UNO so I suggested charades. I figured it would be funny, especially being that we were a little tipsy.

We broke up into groups of twos.

Mo and Brandy of course, Me and Kandi, and Tiny and Meagan. Who seemed to be a little close for two people who just met, but I'll mind my business.

We did rock, paper, scissors, too determine who would go first and it ended up being Kandi and I.

'Opening a gift'

I grabbed an empty box, putting on a shocked expression as I opened and closed it. "Uh- Opening a package!" Kandi yelled confidently and I shook my head.

I did the motion again and she kept guessing until the time ran out.

"Opening a gift!" I yelled

"Oh- well I feel like that shouldn't count. That was like practice..." she tried to argue and everybody started protesting. We kept playing the game and currently Mo and Brandy were winning.

I don't know how yet, but they were definitely cheating. They got that whole couple telepathy thing going on and I'm on to them.

More time passed and we were caught up in the game. That was until Ray J walked in and it got a little awkward.

Brandy and Ray J haven't talked in a while due to the situation that happened with her and their mom. I don't know everything that happened because it's not my business, but I wish they would just make up.

He said 'hey' to everybody and they all spoke back except for Brandy.

Whew- this is awkward

"Brandy, can I talk to you?" He asked and suddenly I had the urge to go to my kitchen. I needed something to drink, maybe a little snack. Anything to get away from this.

"Nah, I'm good. I think you talked enough for the both of us.." Brandy said, causing us all to look between the two of them.

"You know what, Toya, every time we over here I just can't stop looking at your coffee table..." Tiny said, as a failed attempt at changing the subject. She know damn well she don't care about no coffee table.