Freek'n You🥀

Continued...
Brandy's pov

The room was hot which was to be expected after going on an hour of nonstop sex. We should've cracked the balcony door, but it was too late now. Neither one of us was getting up to do so being that we were too engrossed in each other.

I knew she was tired and I was too, but I had a point to prove. With me winning the race that meant I got whatever I wanted and what I wanted was to drain her.

Mo thought she had the upper hand because I let her slut me out like once. Okay, fine it was three times and I enjoyed myself, but she let it get to her head. She's clearly forgotten who I was. So I had no choice but to show her.

That's exactly how we got where we were now. I know she wanted to let go so bad, but she was going to have to beg like she never begged before.

I'd lost count at how many times I edged her, but I was no where near done. Just as she finally calm down from her last near orgasm I brought my hand to hover over her center.

She bucked her hips against the air trying to press against my hand. I then moved my hand to her thighs to caress them.

She let out quiet whimpers and I looked up at her tear stained face. "Why are you crying baby?" I asked before leaning down to kiss her stomach.

She didn't answer as she brought her hand down to grab mine and move to where she wanted it. I turned my wrist so that she lost her grip and I grabbed her wrist bringing it above her head.

"Tell me what you want?"

She's used her other hand to pull my face down to meet her lips. I wanted her to tell me what she wanted, but I guess we were both stubborn in our own right.

I kissed her back using my other hand to move hers from my chin. I gripped that wrist and brought it above her head next to the other. I broke away from the kiss and straddled her waist to keep her in place.

I rose myself up and placed my center directly on top of hers. I watched as her eyes close as if she was waiting for something. When I didn't move her eyes reopened and she began to fight against my grip.

I didn't know how much longer I could hold out, but I needed her to give in first. She blinked at me still refusing to say anything.

"All you gotta do is ask..." I tried to persuade her. I rocked my hips a little causing us to grind against each other for just a second. She inhaled sharply as her eyes went wide at the sensation.

"You can have it all if you just talk to me baby..." I said moving just enough to keep her on edge. She took her bottom lip in between her teeth and groaned. I smirked as she threw her head back.

My hand reached out to pinch her nipple and just like that she lost control.

"B-Brandy just touch me.." she moaned. I let both of my hands move to her stomach and rub up down. She started panting more than likely losing patience.

Her hand reached out and pulled me by neck bringing inches away from her face.

"Stop playing and fuck me." It wasn't any louder than a whisper, but I definitely heard her.