Love Like This🥀

Im 5 days late but Happy New Years🥳
__
5 months later...
Monica's pov

Tonight was the last night of my tour

Tonight was the last night of my tour. It was bittersweet. On one hand I was sad that it was over, but it also meant that I could take a break. More importantly tomorrow is me and Brandy's 1 year anniversary.

It was crazy to think we'd been together that long. We hadn't seen in each other in while because of my tour and her filming for 'Moesha'. I missed her a lot but we talked on the phone pretty much every day. My final show was in LA and I was happy because that meant I would get to see her.

I was on my way to the venue with Toya, Kandi, and Tiny. "Mo, this the last show you gotta do something drastic. Like you know, go out with a bang!" Tiny said waving her hands around.

"Yeah you gotta give somebody a lap dance or something." Kandi laughed. Of course her freaky ass would say something like that.

I just shook my head at them laughing. "If she give somebody a lap dance I'm going to fall the fuck out." Toya laughed.

"I'm not giving nobody a lap dance... What do I look like? I'm in a whole relationship..."

"So what? Just give Brandy one." Kandi responded.

"Get serious... I don't even make lap dance music." I laughed and they joined in. "You gotta do it to 'Miss Thang'." Tiny said trying not to laugh. We're an unserious group of people clearly because there is no way they think that's a good idea. I was about to say something when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and seen Brandy was calling me.

"Hellooo" I said dragging it out because I'm annoying. "Hey" she laughed before saying "Do you need anything? I'm on my way now."

"No... I just need you to sing with me..."

"Uh uh get somebody else to do it"

"Brandy please.. I'll never ask for anything else." I pouted into the camera for sympathy. "Fine..."

"She acting like she don't wanna do it... knowing she wanna sing" Tiny said. We kept talking not even realizing we made it to the venue. We all got out and I hung up with Brandy. As soon as I stepped foot in the building I feel myself being pulled off to the side. I look up to see it's Javon. Of course it's him.

"I need you to get to sound check now!" I didn't respond. I simply looked at his grip on my arm and back up to his face. I'm not sure who he thought he was grabbing like that but he was about to find out.

"Let go of my arm..." He let go and held his hands up above his head. "I ain't mean no harm it's just you're behind on schedule."