My Little Love🥀

1 month later..
Monica's pov

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" She asked as we pulled into the airport.

"You'll find out soon enough.." I responded as both our doors opened and we were helped out of the car. I heard her groan from behind me as we made our way to the jet.

"So you're really not going to tell me..." she asked once again when we made it on to the jet.

"Okay, I'll tell you... sike! Sit back" I laughed and she sat back and crossed her arms over the other. The pilot announced we would be taking off soon and to fasten our seatbelts.

I was excited for our trip and I know Brandy was too even though she has no idea where we were going. I planned this about a week ago after the trail was over and everyone was convicted.

With all of that being over I felt it was best to enjoy some time with just us. So we could relax and not have to think about the outside world for a week.

My therapist made me take a week off from everything. She said she was noticing a pattern of excessive exhaustion and she wanted me to take care of it before it got out of hand. I started to notice how tired I've been recently, no matter how much I slept I still felt exhausted.

I found my self drifting off to sleep and the next thing I knew we were landing. I woke up and Brandy was already up stretching out her legs and arms.

"I can't believe I still don't know where I'm at" Brandy said as we walked down the jet steps. "Can you just be surprised.." I laughed.

"No, I wanna know now..." she groaned as we got into the car. I ignored her as we pulled out towards the resort.

"Look baby" I pointed at the people outside standing with a sign. The sign read 'Welcome to Maldives Beach'

"Maldives?!? When did you even plan this?" She asked. "Last week..." I said as the car came to a stop. We got out and were greeted by the resort staff. They led us to a golf cart and we quickly approached the house I booked.

"All of the Amenities available are in the pamphlets on the coffee table in the master bedroom

"All of the Amenities available are in the pamphlets on the coffee table in the master bedroom. Right this way.." The lady said as she showed us the rest of the house.

"If you need anything, dial 125 on the phone, and someone will answer immediately..." she trailed off and we nodded touring the rest of the house ourselves.

We walked into the bedroom dragging our bags with us. "So.." I said, as I turned to face Brandy. She smiled and then tackled me sending me backwards onto the bed with her on top of me.