Everything🥀

Next day...
Toya's pov

"We supposed to be shopping and you taking pictures..." my dad groaned from behind me as I posted my picture to Instagram. "Don't be a hater! I look good. I have to capture the moment."

I walked around Walmart with my dad until he was done and we went to the registers

I walked around Walmart with my dad until he was done and we went to the registers. As we were checking out I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down to see an ig notification.

monicadenise: the caption is sending me... you look good tho🤭

I just laughed at the message. I was being a little petty because I was still in my feelings. I just didn't understand why anyone would pursue a person for months just to say they don't want a relationship. Maybe this was a sign I need to just be by myself and that sucked because I honestly liked him. After he finished paying for everything we walked to the car, put everything in, and then got inside. We weren't that far into the drive when my phone vibrated again.

RayJ: who don't know how to handle you?

: just a caption lol

He started typing but never sent any message leaving me on read. I probably made him mad but I guess we're even now. I finally made it home from Walmart and went straight to my room. I sat my phone down and took off my hat before hearing my phone ring.

I answered the phone and sat down on my bed. Before I could even say anything he apologized and told me how he actually felt. I appreciated the fact that he told me why he said it. As much as I was still mad I couldn't lie to myself like I didn't want to forgive him and move forward.

"So you going to change that caption?" He asked after we finished talking about everything. "It's already up I'm not changing nothing." I laughed.

"Fine... I'll just report it" he laughed. I fought the urge to laugh but I couldn't hold it. "That's doing way too much."

"Then take it down before I have Instagram take it down."

"I'm not taking it down... sorry not sorry. And you didn't even tell me I looked good."

"...So you didn't see my comment" he asked and i immediately put him on pause. I tapped Instagram and looked at my comments to see his comment.

RayJ: bad asf😍😍

"Mm that's cute I guess... That's even more reason for me to leave it up though." I said as I pinned the comment. "I hope you don't have a secret girlfriend because they won't like this."