Who Is She 2 U🥀

AN: This is a long one
Hope y'all enjoy!

Third person pov
Night before The Grammy's

Monica and Brandy fell into a routine well after they settled everything from the elevator. They started spending everyday with each other.

Going to the studio, then too lunch, and then back to their hotels. They would take turns in each others room watching movies and going to sleep.

They would still wake up in each others arms. They both had to admit that was a bit awkward considering they agreed on not having feelings for each other.

The more time they spent together the more comfortable they got. Neither of them would admit it but they didn't think they could sleep without the other. 

They flew into New York that morning and were currently doing final fittings for the Grammys where they would be performing 'The Boy is Mine' and they were even up for an award.

Both girls were excited, tomorrow couldn't come fast enough.

**
"So I was thinking we could go to this restaurant after this and head back to the hotel early since we have a long day tomorrow" Monica suggested, as they both stood in front of mirrors as their designers made last minute alteration.

"Oh, I can't I'm meeting up with an old friend tonight but I'll be back later tonight" Brandy responded as she turned around to face her.

"Ughhh B how am I supposed to sleep without you!" Monica pouted causing Brandy to laugh.

"Girlll, you'll be okay! I'll be back before you even go to sleep"

"You better" Monica paused for a second before asking "Wait what old friend?"

"Oh you know Aaliyah right? Yeah we use to be close a while back and haven't had a chance to catch up" Brandy said as she slid out the dress

"Oh yeah, I met her a while ago she's cool! Well tell her I said hi"

**

Monica pov

After splitting up with Brandy I went to my room and settled in on a movie.

I can't lie I missed Brandy. I was starting to think maybe I was wrong for saying that our almost kiss was a mistake.

The more time I spent with her the more I felt myself falling for her. With her being away tonight I was feeling kind of lonely.

I felt myself getting tired and ended up falling asleep.

**

3 hours later

I woke up patting the bed next to me feeling it empty and instantly sat up and grabbed my phone.

Maybe she texted or called and I missed it was my first thought

But as I checked my phone I only seen a couple Instagram notifications and one message from Toya that read 'girl check the shaderoom 🤦🏾‍♀️'