You and Him

Something about rain 

 Some places carried a weight of memories. So does the place your parents left you at. 

 Small city. A place that once held a special meaning for you.

Months ago, you moved back to the city where you attend your middle school. 

Your parents were always traveling around. It was their job. They always bring you with them until now. They agreed you should have proper school so that you could get into a good university.

World must be so small that you were able to meet your first love again. You went all over the world and ended up here.

To cross paths with him To continue whatever the two of you have back then. You owed that to the girl that cried her heart out after they tore apart.

It was a sweet mess, they called it fate. You wanted to believe it was one. You found yourself falling under his spell.

"Oh, you come... " You rubbed your eyes.

You slept early today. He must sneak in after you fall asleep. It was two in the morning now.

"Yes, I don't want to wake you.." He bopped your nose. He was watching you sleep. You were so calm and peaceful. Your study table was the opposite. He helped you solve some cases, he just did some himself.

"Come here.." You extended your hand, gesturing to him to come closer. He climbed on the small bed. Squeezing the two of you.

"Done your assignments?" He asked.

"Hm, I left them.. My head feels like it's going to break." This small space made you two stick at each other like a glue. Jimin wrapped his arm around you, legs tangled with each other.

"You are doing good." He checked.

"Hmm? Yeah?" You were still half asleep.

He pressed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Go back to sleep.." He hummed you some songs. He always has this angelic voice. Even back then, he always sang beautifully. Undoubtedly.

"I have something to say.." You rested your head on his arm.

"What is it?" He chuckled.

"I love you." You murmured.

He cracked a smile, "You are the cutest when you are half asleep.." "Y/n-ahh, i love you too.." This time he will take care of you well, "Good night, hm.." He continued to lullaby you.

The other students were already heading to the gym. You stained your uniform so you washed them first. On a hot day like this, It probably dried after PE class.