Short Holiday Trip

"Namjoon wasn't very good at holding back, was he?" Kath chuckled as she hooked your shirt, exposing the kiss mark on your collarbone.

"Don't do that." You covered them.

You crashed in his place last night.The holiday started a week ago. You went to visit your parents for five days telling them you will be going on holiday with Kath. Her older brother will supervise all of you.

"Kim Namjoon, you might want to keep things slow here." She spoke with a loud voice. Jin was smirking at him. Playfully raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Katherine!" You hit her.

"Hi..," He enveloped you in a warm embrace.

"It's still broad daylight. Get off her." Kath would never stop teasing him.

"Ah, Jungkook is here. Let's go.." Jin stood up.

They were waiting for the little one. He helped Yuuna up from her seat. She was forced to join the short trip.

"We are still waiting for someone." Yoongi glanced at his watch, "Tch, i told him not to be late."

"Who are we waiting for?" You asked.

"You might not be happy to hear this but Jimin is going to join us." Yoongi told her a few days ago but being her lovely self she kept it secret.

Everything was all set and she didn't want to rearrange things, "I can't say no, he is Yoongi's best friend." She shrugged, "Don't worry. You marked your girlfriend already." She joked.

_

"Why do I have to sleep with the two of you! I have a boyfriend!!!!" Kath whined with the room arrangements.

Her brother decided that it was better if he separated girls and boys. There were only three rooms and the three of you will share the same room while the boys had two rooms.Yoongi and Jimin will be in the same room as Kath's brother while Jin, Joon and Jungkook will have the other room.

"Why didn't you say anything to him!" Now she was blaming her boyfriend.

"Because some of us are single." Yoongi replied

"You know what you look like would enjoy being single." She snorted at him.

"If you keep scolding me, maybe I will." He shrugged indifferently.

You and Yuuna chuckled to see them bicker. You thought it was better this way, too. As much as you want to stay with Joonie, you didn't want Yuuna to feel left out.

"See years of dating for that. First time we date.." Kath paused, "Nah, he is always like that since the beginning." She ridiculed herself.

"You two are made for each other." You put your stuff beside the bed. Yuuna was putting sunscreen on her skin. The sun was especially hot today.

They went to the beach first. You decided to take shower before catching up with Yuuna and Kath. This was Min family villa. His parents let you guys stay over here with one condition, there should be one adult to watch.

You came out from the room to see Jimin.

He was smoking by the window. You didn't know he smoked before. His eyes collided with your confused gaze. None of you were saying anything. He blew the smoke out again.