It's hard for me

"He is a nice guy.." Your mother praised him.

"Yes, he is.." You smile at her compliment.

No need to say anything. Your mother likes Namjoon very much. He was a responsible gentleman. And she watched him treat you with care.

"Was it hard when you broke up with dad?"

"Hmm.. it was.. I remembered crying to sleep, abandoning my study because he was a jerk."

She felt it was only a small matter now, "It was me who misunderstood the situation.."

"Did you regret it? Getting back with him? Didn't you say one of your seniors chased you that time?" Your mom is pretty, she is still now.

"If I regret it, there won't be you and little Joon. Marriage isn't all happily ever after, baby.. We have times when we despise each other, too."

She laughed, "Why? Do you have something in mind?" With all these questions..

"I don't want to be separated.. I know he should go and I will be busy too.." It's just hard.

"Oh, dear.. Let me tell you what, he cares about you, when we talked earlier he spoke of you with a gentle smile." The guy was madly in love with her daughter.

"He never said anything about us having a long distance relationship.. I am the only one who worries.." You crossed your arms.

"Just because he didn't talk about it. Doesn't mean he doesn't care." She ruffled your hair,

"Talk heart to heart. Communicate what makes you worry."

You spent a few more days going out with Joon. Visiting more museums. Having a date in a park, going to the public library because you two are too bored and have nowhere else to go.

"Two more days.." Until you need to go back to the dorm. And he should go to Seoul himself. You wish these two weeks would last forever.

"What do you want to do today?" Little Joon was going with the two of you to a local theme park around the apartment. The little one is quite like his new buddy.

"I don't know. There is not much to do anymore. Should we just laze around?"

The thing you wanted to do now was hiding under him, as he told you everything would be fine. Being a third year student wasn't as scary as it sounds. And you already did well so far. Or.. the distance between the two of you wouldn't be much of a problem.

"How about I take you lunch..? Dress prettily."

"Is this a special occasion?" You chuckled, "Don't I dress prettily everyday tho?" You dressed with the style he most compliments you.

"Every day is a special occasion with you. And yes, maybe it isn't possible for you to get prettier. How could that be fair for other girls?"He tugged your hair behind the ear, "My girlfriend is the prettiest.."

"Alright.. I'll get ready. Don't peek. Wait in the living room, okay?"

"Okay." You tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

You shouldn't ruin this day by overthinking stuff, Y/n.

You quickly did the make up and curled your hair. Putting on the pink dress he chose the other day. You thought it wouldn't be too much if you wore your mother's pump heels. It was a special occasion anyway.

"How do I look?" You asked with a small smile. As he turned back he charmed you with all suit up and pushed hair back hairstyles. He looked mature in an instant.

"I take it back.. you could get prettier and prettier." Ugh, he wanted to kiss the plump lips so bad, "Baby.." He cooed in adoration.

"Joonie.." You said in hesitation.

"Yes?" He offered you his arm. You quickly linked your arm with his as a smile bloomed on your face.

"Nothing.. Let's go.."It was the restaurant your mother took both of you two the first time you arrived. He reserved a place at a special table. He had been saving for this day. He stopped buying books and a few things so that he could afford this lunch and other things he prepared. For you.

He ordered the steak for you but none of you could order wine since you two were still underage.

"When did you book them?"

"Few days ago. I asked for help from your mom."

Mrs Han was happy to help. Seeing the feelings were mutual. She hoped the two of you were keeping a good relationship until then.

"Impressive." You complimented him.

"I want to have dinner but I think.. Your parents would love to spend more time with you.." And he didn't want to take them away.

Your dad was also acting nicer to him. They were chess and jogging buddies now. You did follow them one morning and gave up sooner than you expected. Joon and your dad placed a bet on it. He won. Couldn't believe your boyfriend thought you wouldn't be able to finish halfway the route. At least your dad had more faith in you. Or maybe Joon knew you too well. You were not that athletic. "Thank you for the meal.." You two walked a bit to the center of the city.

"I don't know when would we have nice dinner again? I hope I can take you out before I go to Seoul." Every time he packed he felt like he left something important behind and he couldn't get rid of the feeling.

"I guess so.." You forced a smile, "It will be so hard.. being far from you.."

"It's raining.." Namjoon opened his coat and draped it on top of your head, "We should get a cab home." "Baby?" The rain was getting heavier and you didn't move an inch.

"It's hard for me.. to be away from you.. What about you? Is it really okay if we are apart?" You finally broke down. You tried to suppress all this doubt and anger, bottling them up but it exploded right in front of him.

"Baby, it's raining.. let's get a cab first okay?"

He persuaded you. Hailing a cab and carefully helping you to get in.

"Don't mind me.. I'm sorry.." At least now they out of your chest you felt lighter, "We are so messy.." You forced a laugh. The two of you were quiet the rest of the ride. Your chest was swelling with anger, sadness, all mixed feelings.

You were silently crying. Why didn't he comfort you?

When the cab arrived in front of the apartment building. You quickly got off and stride into the elevator. It was still raining hard. He looked at your back. You never said anything before, in terms of love, he always felt he loved you more than you loved him.

Today he found out it was not right and you love him as big as his.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3