I'll stay here

"Here is your permission paper." The care teacher signed them for you. In order to stay outside the dorm during the weekend they had to call your parents and confirm that they gave their consent for you to stay outside the school environment, "Have a great weekend. Be careful on the way." You thanked her and took the paper.

Your parents thought you would stay in Kath's. The truth was.. you were going to stay in Joon's.His parents went to visit his grandparents two days ago. He sheepishly asked you to come to his place. You once slept in his place, the night before the previous holiday. He already introduced you to his parents and they let you sleep in his sister's room who was now in college. Namjoon already waited for you.

"Let me carry your bag." You packed your clothes and toiletries.

"It's not heavy." The two of you met at the bus stop.

"I want to." He took the bag from your shoulder.

"Is it okay for me to come without your parents knowing?" You were worried since he said he didn't tell them. Of course they wouldn't let him bring his girlfriend over while his parents were not around, no matter how responsible he was.

"It's okay. We'll go back to the dorm before them. They stayed in my grandma's until Tuesday." Traffic was crazy during the weekend.

"Okay.." You are just happy you could be with him.

Joon put your stuff in his room.Joon's room was on the second floor. His house was quite big. A typical family house.You never stay in the house for a long time with your family since they are regularly moving. So his house filled with unfamiliar warmth.

"You can change into something comfortable."
He looked around his room. Make sure no unnecessary stuff is laid on unexpected places.

"Okay.." You took your casual shirt, "I'm going to change now." You said.

"Okay." He didn't budge.

"Joon, I mean for you to go out." You giggled.

"Oh.." He smiles sheepishly, "I won't bother you. You change there. I'll stay here." 

"Silly. Do not peek!" It was different when you made out with him. It was night time and the room was dark. You did not need to be conscious about your body. 

"Now that's unfair." His boyish grin appeared.

"I don't want you to see. Turn around now."

"I won't see." He pretended to be busy with the magazine. Ops one of the adult magazines slipping out. Just kidding, it was a magazine from his sister's room that he read when he planned to go on a date with you back then. Quite helpful.

"You said you won't see." You chuckled as you leaned your back on his body. He was back hugging your shirtless figure.

"I don't see anything." He wanted to respect you but at the same time he also wanted to disrespect you, "Why are you so beautiful? I hate my mind when I'm with you. I keep wanna do bad things." Kissing your bare shoulder, traveling up to your nape. Giving you goosebumps.

"Joon.." You moaned his name.

"How can I help you undress..?" He could be very convincing. I mean very.