Give another try with me

Yuuna switched her seat with the student beside you. It wasn't comfortable for her to sit with Jimin anymore. Jin bought her so much tasty food.So she felt better today.

"Candy?" "Jin bought me a lot of chocolate. Have some." Because if it weren't for you, she wouldn't be having any chocolate. Jimin broke up with her for you. No, she didn't hold grudges, she just found it was funny in some way.

"Thanks.. I'll buy you something, too." Namjoon picked it with you on Saturday. There was still some time left so the two of you wandered inside the mall after dinner.

"Really? What is it?" She opened them excitedly.

"A matching phone case." You showed her yours, "I bought it with Joonie."

"Ahh, I like it so much. Thank you." Yuuna hesitated to change her phone case, Jimin bought them for her, "I'll change it now."

She wishes forgetting him could be as easy as changing this phone case, "So you and Joonie. How is it going?" Jin told her about the date.

Joon called him immediately after he arrived home. Joon was very hysterical.

"He is going to meet my parents."

"Y/n.. you shouldn't force yourself.. If you are still like Jimin.. you should accept him.."
She was worried about the two of you.

"I'm really want to move on. I'll take my time with Joon." Until you are sure about your feelings, you won't rush things.

The teacher was doing absent."Jimin won't attend the class. He has had a high fever since Saturday and was treated in the clinic this morning." Kath told the teacher.

Yoongi was the one who brought him.He didn't take medicine and refused to eat.You lowered your head. It was raining on Saturday.. Was he waiting for you until noon?He won't do that, right?

"Pay attention, students." You took out your notebook and listened to the teacher.

Yuuna glanced in your direction. You didn't seem to be bothered by that information.Dating him for a year, Park Jimin rarely got sick.He was school football captain and he always maintained his health, knowing how important it was. She wondered why he suddenly got sick.

— 

"Hey.." Namjoon picked you up for lunch.Jin and Jungkook were also with him.

"Joonie, you have to take care of my Y/n okay?"Yuuna linked her arm with yours.

"Yuuna sunbae, are you going to have lunch with us?" Jungkook had a crush on her.

"Yes, from now on I'll be eating with Y/n. You don't mind, right, Kookie?"