You and Taehyung

Taehyung unpacked his stuff. All of the paintings by his dad. He wondered why he took them with him. Obviously he had no place to keep all of this. It was only bothersome to take them with him. Should he send it to his house?Like he would care about it..

They cost some money if he bid it in the art market. He could donate the money to charity organizations in his dad's name.

"You are home." You came back from college.

It was a rare sight to see him in the daylight.

"I have a day off today."

"You ate a lot of junk food.." "I guess people can't have both beauty and brains.. How could you make a huge mess like this? You just toss everything on the floor." If you went to Namjoon place during the weekend, the floor will flood with trash by the time you return, "Please cooperate and clean them up. Don't we agree-"

"How could you have a boyfriend with a noisy mouth like that?" He snorted, "If you talk more than that my ears will bleed."

"Joonie isn't like you. He is tidy and neat."He only shows you his good side.

"Then he shouldn't waste his time dating you."

"You!" Ughhh, why every time you talk with him it is only making you dislike him more and more.

"It will be a heartache to date a person like you too. You only know how-.. never mind. Why would I argue with you.." You sighed as you entered your room. He was kinda bitter person.

Taehyung sat in front of the mirror.

They were currently styling his hair. No matter which angle you saw him, he was looking good in each of them.

"Do you bring the accessories from the brand?" They gave it to him a month ago.

"Ah, I left it at home." It was still packed. He hadn't opened them yet. He was busy moving.

"Didn't I ask you to remind him?" He scolded Taehyung's assistant.

"I already texted him this morning."

"Text? Am I not paying you enough? Next time you should call, make sure he doesn't miss anything." The girl bowed deeply.

"It's my fault. I told her not to call in the morning." He had sleeping problems. Once he awakened he wouldn't be able to close his eyes a bit.

"Never mind. What should we do? Is there someone you could ask to bring it here?"It took too much time if he had to go back by himself. They would have to do his makeup again.

"I'll call someone."

"We continue after lunchtime!" He shouted.The crew went out to smoke. Leaving him alone in the room.Taehyung picked up his phone. Hesitantly pressing your contact. He probably shouldn't have annoyed you so much yesterday.

"Are you pressing the wrong number?" You were at home doing your assignments.

"I need your help." ...

"Thank you." He took the box from you.You looked around the area. He had his assistant waiting for you at the entrance. The place was quite fancy, "Do you have dinner yet?"

"Not yet."

"Wait there a bit, I'm almost done.""Ah, okay?" You planned to go back as soon as you deliver the package. You didn't mean to stay. You sat awkwardly in the place his assistant told you to. You are able to see him doing a few poses.He was really stunning...

"Eunsu would love to see this. Kekeke.." You pulled out your phone and took a few amateur pictures of him from a distance. You zoomed up the picture, admiring the view. Looking good.

"You should pay if you want to take a picture of me." He looked down on the picture you took.

"You are so rich yet so stingy.." You snorted.

"I got paid for every picture. Why would I do it for free?" "We are not even that close."
"I should not bring your watch here.." You spouted in regret. The people here who you claim are not so close to you, helped you today.

"I'll change. Wait here." He ordered. Not only was he annoying, he was also bossy.

"Are you his girlfriend?" Taehyung never brought anyone before. He even let you watch him doing a photoshoot, so she thought you must be close to Taehyung.

"Me? No. God, no. He's so annoying."

"Thanks?" Taehyung heard your answer just now

"I mean it. Genuine from the bottom of my heart." You stuck your tongue out.

"Yeah, yeah." He signed you to follow him.His assistant drove the two of you to a cafe near the house. He ordered the same meal.People kept glancing at your table. He was that breathtaking.

"Let's finish quickly. How could I eat with so many eyes staring like this." You finished your meal, "I'll be waiting outside." You told him.

Taehyung called the waiters, giving her his card to pay for the meal.

"The lady already paid for them." Taehyung looked at his card. Speechless. Whoever he was going out with, they always expected him to pay since he was the 'rich' one.

"Tsk.. I almost froze to death out here." You complained the moment you saw him out of the door.

"Thank you for the meal." He cleared his throat.

"Sorry for taking pictures without your consent. I really didn't think of it.. I want to send them to Eunsu. But I'll delete it if you are uncomfortable."

"It's fine." He took off his coat and put it on you, "I don't want to hear your whine if you get sick later." The weather was indeed colder.

The two of you walked side by side on the way back to the house.Namjoon was waiting on the porch. You said you'll be home all day. But he saw you walking with Taehyung wearing his coat."Joonie.."  You did a little run and hugged him by the waist, grinning.

He told you he will be busy today. So you did not expect him to come. Either way you are happy to see him, "Did you wait long?" You should've left Taehyung and came back first.

"Half an hour.." "I brought chicken..." You said you wanted to eat them. He planned to surprise you today. He can't say whether he was successful or failed. Namjoon stared at Taehyung who was still leisurely walking behind you.

"Really? Let's eat! I thought you won't be coming." Sometimes he was so busy that he  could not come to see you for a few days in a row. You were busy yourself, so the two of you were doing video calls almost every night, "Lucky, you are here. I have something to ask."

Namjoon followed you inside the house. You took off the coat. It smelled like a nice perfume that screamed luxury. You should ask him what it was, maybe he could recommend something  equally nice so you could buy them for Joon.

"Should I wash this?" Taehyung took the coat from you, he did not greet Namjoon or even glance at him.

"I'll bring them to the laundry. You'll ruin them."

"I should've wiped my dirty shoe with it.." You snorted unhappily.When did the two of you be so close to the point both of you went out together? You rarely spoke about Taehyung to him.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3