The girl i fell in love with

"It was very pretty under the sun and now it's just scary.." The sea..Jungkook peeked outside, he could not see anything out there. Pitch black. The wind was very strong too. For a moment he worried the roof might lift up in any second. There were some other villas, but only a few filled with people.

You just took a bath and sat comfortably with Joonie on the couch. They were having beers.

"Don't drink too much." You leaned on Namjoon.

The rest were cringed by how sweet these newlyweds couples were."It feels like someone stood outside watching us, waiting for the right time to silence us one by one." Jin jokes. Bad time. Bad moment.

Everyone was looking at him, "It's a plot in a movie. Come on."

"Why did you say that?" Jungkook whined.

It was not calming his nerves at all.

"We will give you to him." Kath punched his shoulder.

"What? Are you guys actually scared?" Jin looked at each of the faces one by one.

"Let's all sleep together in the living room." Jungkook wouldn't shut his eyes a bit.

"I'm going to sleep in my own room." Yoongi wasn't buying this shit.

Yoongi wondered how could Kath get along with all of these weirdos then he realized he dated her so he was probably the most weird of all.

Yuuna sat between you and Jin. Her eyes were carefully trailed into Jimin from time to time.He wasn't a very cheerful person but his behavior recently was just straight cold. She was the only one who talked with him beside Yoongi.

"I'm hungry again. Does someone want to cook ramyeon with me?" Jungkook was tired from swimming today. He already burns all the barbecue energy.

"Ah, this is what I like about Jungkook. Come on, let's eat again." Jin patted his back, "My mom packed some kimchi. Aren't we still having leftover beef?" Just hearing Jin speak, it sounds so mouthwatering.

"Do you want some?" Namjoon was a bit hungry too, he hopes you don't sleep too early because he wants to spend longer and longer with you.

"Ah, being single is no fun. I should get a boyfriend soon." Yuuna whined. She was only teasing his brother's best friend.

"Let's share a bowl with me." You suggest.

"You two have it. Imma bother Yoongi." Her brother was also eating ramyeon with the boys.

"Jimin, do you want some?" She was still keeping her feelings to him. Maybe they start it wrong. Now she knew you were the one he loves she hopes one day they could restart at least as a friend again.

"I'm fine." He went to the second floor.

"Let's go.." You tugged her sleeves. Joon followed the two of you.
After making wholesome mess in the kitchen,
Everyone was playing in the living room, dragging the mattress. They were really planning to sleep here. Kath was sleeping with Yoongi so her brother slept in Jin's room.You were cuddled up with Joon.

"This is fun." Yuuna giggled, "Joonie, you should give her a break. You don't leave Y/n at all. She couldn't even pee without you following her." She teased.He got shy. After this holiday he will be very busy. By then he probably couldn't meet you as often as before. That's why he was very clingy.

You found him cute though. Follow you everywhere. Scooping you as soon as the two of you sat down. And most of all, because of Jimin.

"Ah, look at this guy. He immediately fell asleep after eating." He said he wasn't sleepy at all. This was the first one down between the others. Jin rolled him on the mattress.

"Jungkook is quite manly." Yuuna giggled.

He was trying to impress Yuuna.

"Don't even think about it."  Jin snorted.

"Apparently I would not be able to have a boyfriend as long as I'm still hanging out with my brother." She was ridiculed.

"Stop speaking nonsense. Yuuna goes to sleep in your room. There are mosquitoes out here." "You too Y/n." He added.

"Noo.. let's all sleep here." Namjoon hugged you.

It was actually good idea to sleep here together,he worried he would become a savage if there were only two of you.

It was too bright for you to sleep. The others were sleeping soundly. Tired from the trip.They planned to play in the jet sky tomorrow.

The night was silent. You moved Joon's arm and got up. Should've agreed to sleep in the room because of the mosquitoes.

You looked for some mosquito repellent lotion Yuuna's offer earlier.

"Oh God you scare me!" Jimin was smoking by the window. He threw the cigarette butt and lit a new one.

"Bad habits are hard to go away, huh?" He always had a hard time falling asleep. It's been a long. He usually watched you sleep in the dorm.

Jimin smirked, "Indeed."

"You are smoking.." He hated them back then.

"Yes, burning my lungs." He gave you a small smile, "Don't worry if that's why you were asking." He said.

You crossed your arms, cold, "I'll go back to sleep. Try to get some too.." You turned around.Before you talk too much.

"What happened to us?" "What the fuck happen to us?" He repeated in frustration. Because he didn't understand how the two of you ended up like this, "I should not have listened to you the first time. You'll probably still mine."

"Do you really like Kim Namjoon or you are just using him to forget me?"

Joon freezed on the spot. He was not ready to hear your answer.He missed you in his embrace, it woke him up.It had been awhile and you hadn't come back so he looked for you.

"Could we restart everything again..?"

"Some things can't be undone.." You smile at him. Sitting beside him calmly.His heart ached to watch you sit with Jimin.He wished he kept sleeping instead of following you here.

"Us is not a thing. Us is my world, Y/n.." And he would keep it for a long time. Until he forgot what was the reason he did it in the first place.

"It's too late now, isn't it?" You took the cigarette from his hand, throwing them, " I'm not playing with Joonie.. when I decided to end things between us. I imagined I would fall into an endless abyss." You were prepared for a long heartbreak, "He caught me.." "Losing you. Again, the second time.. I wish we never met. You'll be happy with Yuuna, I'll live my own life.." "Jimin, maybe it should end like this."

"Easy for you to say. You have a boyfriend now. There is nothing I would not do for you. And you leave me again. Have you ever really loved me?"

"Whatever I answer, it won't change anything between us.."

There was a time where I believed life would bring us back together. That dream..

"I don't know what kind of girl I fell in love with.Y/n i know.. wouldn't do this to me.."

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3