I wish you happiness, too

The class was still on until the holiday. But there were no teachers showing up today, most of them were sending the third year students off.You wish you could see Joon in his uniform for the last time but he said his dad will come early.He is probably already on his way back now. "Lunch time already. We wouldn't have any class today. Ugh, they should dismiss us instead of keeping us here." Kath was tempted to skip the last lesson.

"Yeah.. I'm hungry." And kinda sleepy. Joon stayed until dawn, you didn't sleep a bit. Afraid the moment you woke up he wouldn't be there anymore.

"Where is Yuuna?" She went out and never returned to the class. Kath didn't notice that until now. She was busy checking the data that she had to give to the next dorm leader.

"She's already out." "She's in a hurry lately. Keep missing. Did I do something? Or was it you who she avoids?"Neither.

Yuuna dates Jungkook. Or you thought so. You saw him climb through her window. He came after Joon left. You thought it was Joon who made the sounds, you opened your window, wanted to tease him and saw Jungkook instead. He didn't notice you were looking at him probably because he was so excited doing bad things. Yuuna never mentioned it so it was best if you kept quiet too.

"Let's go then. Only two of us. Ah, now I miss Jin and Joonie. Should I ask Yoongi to eat with us?" But Yoongi dislikes you and he was mostly with Jimin.. it wouldn't be good.

"I'll eat on my own. You can go with him." They were dating but you never see them together in school. Just the way they trust each other you feel like you need to learn more from them.

"How about Jungkook?" "He probably wouldn't eat with us anymore..." Why would he?

"Or maybe he will! If Yuuna is with us.. which she is not now.." Kath sounds so desperate. She likes her little crowd too much and there was none now after two seniors off to college.

"Hey.." Joon was waiting in front of your class.

"Joonie!!" Kath replied excitedly.

"You are still here.." He smiles at you.

"Just thought of having lunch with you last time. I'll take the bus home later."

"Ah, how sweet! How about Jin?"

"Jin went back already." Joon didn't ask him to stay, "I want to have lunch with Y/n today." Kath read the sign, ofc love birds would want privacy , probably kissing in the library for the last time.

"I got it. Now I'll look for my own boyfriend." Namjoon greeted the teachers on the way to the cafeteria. The teachers were aware of you dating him now.

"Sorry wait here a bit." He gave you a bouquet and asked another student to take a picture together with you, "For memories.." He smile warmly.

For memories...

"If i have to lift another box I'm going to die." Kath on the moving day was on her peak.

She was complaining and grunting.
"What do you have in your room anyway? You have so much stuff."

"I sell stuff.." She said, totally being suspicious, "This piece of shit, I called him to help me, he has the audacity to ignore it!" She cursed.

"I'll help you." "I know you will, but I could use more help." You had thin arms she was afraid she might break them plus she underestimated your strength, "You go first. Imma call Yoongi again." You rolled your eyes. Whatever. You lifted a few boxes and regretted it half way. It was too heavy. Why would you want to prove yourself to her! You were the dumb one, Y/n.

"Need help?"

"Oh, thanks." You lifted your head to see Jimin.

You met him every day in the class but none of you were talking to each other.

"You want to carry them to the dorm right?" He asked.

"Yes.. thank you.." He was still acting the same. Quiet and less like himself you know. But maybe you didn't know him anymore.

This was the longest walk ever.

"Oh, congrats for second rank." You said to brighten the mood. The first one was surprisingly Katherine. You knew she was smart but never thought she was able to get first place.

"Thanks." He replied dryly.

"..." "Our buildings are next to each other." The girls and boys dorm were very close. Kath said she checked Yoongi's room already. It's just across her room. Talk about luck. It was too late requesting to share a dorm with Yuuna. She shares her dorm with other students.

"Yes." Maybe the rest of the walk should be quiet. You were too embarrassed to continue.

Jimin secretly smiled at your figure. You looked prettier and more cheerful these days.. Guess, Namjoon sunbae treated you better than him. Good for you...
"How are you? I heard Namjoon sunbae will enter Seoul University."

"Yes, he is." He earned the place.

"You must be proud of him." He said.

"It's his achievement. I'm happy for him." You said humbly.

"He is a smart one."

"Says the one who ranked 2. You should beat Kath's score next term. She is becoming very cocky." You said jokingly.

"Sure will." He had nothing to do other than study, "We are here." The two of you arrived in front of the girls' dorm, "See you next term." His stare was gentle and full of adoration.

He patted your head with unexplained feelings. "Thanks, you too." You looked back one time and found he was still looking at you with a warm smile.

I wish you happiness too Jiminie..

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3