Chess and Morning Run

They took the two of you to a famous restaurant in the middle of the city.
"Have you found a place in Seoul?" Your mother asked Joon. She had connections and she could make some calls for him. Her baby girl was head over heels with the boy. You kept clinging to Joon, and didn't want to be apart with him a bit.

"Yes, Mrs. It's near university."

"That's good." "Tomorrow you two can see around the city. Sorry I couldn't accompany you both. But we'll try to go back as early as we can to have dinner together." Your mother said as she prepared the meal for little Joon.

"Thank you, Mrs." Namjoon paid attention to everything your mother said. To say he was calm he wasn't really. However he realized this was important to impress your parents, your mother at least. Your dad didn't seem to bother.

"Should I get someone to accompany the two of you?" Your mother asked worriedly It wasn't big city but you've never come here before.

"Tch, there are two of them. One should at least know how to read a map." Your dad snorted.

"Yes, mom. It's okay. We will visit museums and go to the mall." You needed to shop for a few clothes, so was Joon.

"Good, give me a call anytime if you need anything, sweetie."

"No need to treat them like a baby anymore."Anything that came out from his mouth was unpleasant and dishonest. He was just jealous of your adoration of Namjoon. The pretty eyes that used to adore him for the smallest thing.Joon played with little Joon before he went to bed. Your parents were doing some of their work while you sat watching TV. The feeling was familiar. There were only three of you before Little Joon. Your parents carried you everywhere.

"He already asleep." Joon sat across from you, so that your dad wouldn't say anything.

"You two shall rest. What time will you go out tomorrow? Sleep more since it's a holiday. I'll prepare breakfast."

"You are still treating them like a child."

It's just your mom missed having you with her.

Someone that she used to take care of and all.

They went to their bed around twelve.

You still chatted with Joon since he was in little Joon's room. You asked him to sneak here.He said he wanted to but he was afraid your dad would chase him with the shotgun he mentioned during the dinner.

"Your dad loves you so much." He sneaked out at 2 in the morning. Both of you couldn't sleep.

"I guess he is.." You will have two weeks with Joon, it was good but still not enough..

"Sleep, baby." Joon rubbed your back.He should sneak back after you fall asleep."If only we could sleep like this everyday.."

Joon chuckled, "I couldn't sleep baby, my mind is awake. I feel like your dad is going to burst in from that door in any second."

"He sleeps like a log." Nope, not at all.

Just for you know, your dad was also couldn't sleep in his room.

You and Joon took the bus to the museum. Your mom said she could leave her car but none of you could drive. Well, he could try but it is most likely to be a one way trip.
After visiting the museum the two of you went to the nearest mall by walking. The weather was good. It lightens the mood.