Henri

"Your mother already called me. Here is the duplicate." The landlord lady knew your mother." Thank you, Mrs.. I'm sorry I have to bother your time.."

"I thought someone had already moved in a few days ago. It's not your friend?" She got a call from a neighborhood officer that someone was moving into the house and she confirmed that there were people who would live here later.

"Really?"

"Ah, my husband is calling. I can't go and check with you." The landlord lady spoke with her husband, almost screaming each word at her husband. You wondered if you became like that in the future too, "Call me if you need anything, okay? I have to go." She left in a hurry.

You looked at Joon. Your stuff was still at his place. It was already too late to bring them here.

"Shall we take a look since we are already here?"

"Thanks." He could read your mind.

Joon unlocked the door and peeked inside the house. Made sure there was really no one here.

There were a few boxes in the living room. Unpacked. And you must say a lot of painting.

"She is really good at it.." The house had two bedrooms. One spacious kitchen, laundry room, and small storage room. It was like a normal house..

"My room should be here." The other room was closed and this one opened with an uncovered bed and study table inside, "It's quite nice here.."

You like the house. There was a small backyard, maybe you could plant some flowers there. There were foods inside the fridge so the girl must be already in. Looking at her painting. She must be very busy.

"I'll help you move your stuff tomorrow." Joon also likes your place. You said he could come over anytime. It made him even happier.

"Thank you , baby." "I could use some reward." He added quickly.

You chuckled, "We'll discuss the reward after the work, Mr Kim."

"I have to remind you that I'm very good at negotiating." He opened his flat door.

"I'm sure.. you are.. right.." "Are we in the wrong place?" Because there was a girl here..

"Damn it. You scare me!" She patted her chest, surprised, "I thought you wouldn't be here until tomorrow." The girl frowned.

"I came back earlier than planned. Forget to tell you." He was so focused on you he forgot to do anything else. "Oh you must be Y/n." She greeted you.

"W.. who are you..?" You looked up to Joon. She was wearing a loose shirt, Joon's.

"I don't give you keys to walk around my flat." He smacked her head, "Stop wearing my shirt!"

"Don't be so stingy. I'll let you eat dinner at my place." She rolled her eyes.

"Baby, this is Henri." Joon introduced you to the girl, "Don't mind her." Don't mind her? You frowned. There was a girl wearing his shirt walking around his flat and he told you not to mind? The girl looked at you weirdly too.

"Yah, Kim Namjoon!"

"Y.. you are Henri?"

"Get the hell out. And give back my keys. Wash my shirt before you return them. Geez." Even his tone was rather harsh but he wasn't really irritated with her.

"Alright! You should buy me lunch to keep your little friend here alive!" She pointed at his plants as she walked to the door, "Bye Y/n! Nice to meet you by the way!!" She waved her hands. You weren't able to respond, Joon already bangs the door closed. He went back to the kitchen unpacked the dinner as if nothing happened.

"Henri is a girl?" Sure her parents could name her anything. But wasn't Henri a bit usual for a girl? How about Halsey, Hera. Why Henri?

"Ah, her name is Gyeoul. She wore her brother's uniform on the first day. She's kinda tomboy." She was a dreamy girl with such a beauty, "The boys like to make fun of her, they call her Henri." You could reminisce about many things he talked about that involved Henri.

Like she was there every time he hung out with the boys. It was a girl the whole time?!!

"Y.. you never mention she is a girl.."

Joon scratched his nape, "It just never occurred to me.." Your face wasn't happy, "Baby, Are you mad? I gave her duplicates so she could help me water my babies here.." His little friends. "Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me.." This sudden thought that he was with a girl here the whole time and she freely wore his shirt made you uncomfortable.

"It's my fault. I should've told you. Sometimes I don't even think of her as a girl."

He explained. There were three other boys, Alea, Tiff and Henri.

Henri hung out with them more often since Alea and Tiff were together. She didn't like third wheeling them and she wasn't really into the stuff they were on. Hard to fit in everywhere when you have a quiet attitude. She has no friends for the three first months in college. They hate her, saying she was looking for boy's attention. She didn't need their attention. Gyeoul was the only sister from four siblings. The baby one. Growing up with three boys made her a tomboy. She played football, basketball, and she knew how to fix a car. She wore boys' clothes, too.

"I hate being jealous.. I'm sorry, Joon."

"I like it when you are being jealous. It means you love me." He placed you on the kitchen counter, "I won't hang out with her anymore if you don't like it."

"No, it's okay. She looks like a nice person." She waved to you and didn't make things awkward. Maybe you could be her friend too.

"She is. She is a wonderful person." He smiled, "You'll like her." —

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3