We are all an idiot

Jimin laid on his back.

He gritted his teeth remembering you let Namjoon hold your hands.He missed you. He missed being with you.His heart was bitter with your indifference towards him. It was not your fault. He lost temper like a child, he shouldn't have hit Namjoon.

It was very impulsive and stupid. All in the name of jealousy. You must be terrified..He shouldn't have done that..He is imagining your beautiful face.The most beautiful soul he had ever seen.Yuuna was pretty, too but she was not you.

The day he found out you left without any words was his biggest regret. He wanted to make it up for all the time you two lost. He won't let you go at any cost this time. You are the love he had longed for. It was never a hard choice.His heart will always choose you.

He was certain about his feelings for you. He had been in love with you for a long time. Having you back in his arms now was like a dream. 

This was a second chance everyone wanted in their life.

He wishes he could say that he loves Yuuna even in small amounts. He did care about her. 

She was there with him all this time. During his hard time after you left him. But it was never love. All the kisses and touches were the way he showed his thankfulness for her presence in his life.

She reached for him and cheered him up.He felt sorry to use her as rebound.

_

"You sure about this?" Kath was still thinking it was not a good idea to let Yuuna know. She said just let Jimin break up with her.

"I have to.."

"Alright if you say so.. Good luck. Should I be around just in case?"

"No need, Katherine." You playfully smile at her.You were scared to death. It's been days since Jimin said he will break up with her but Yuuna hasn't confronted you yet. Waiting the moment to come was just like a lamb waiting to butchered.

It gets on your knees every time she talks to you. There was no sign of heartbreak..Yuuna tidied her books. The class was just finished. She usually walked back with Jimin, however the male was attending a briefing in his soccer club. You gather your courage to talk to her, you can't keep this up any longer.

"I have something i want to talk to you.."

"Oh, what about? The math I asked yesterday? I already solved them."

"That's not it."

"Let's talk as we walk back to the dorm. My body is all aching." She linked her arm with yours. She is a bit short compared to his giant brother, "I have something to tell you, too.."

You couldn't think of a way to start the conversation to tell Yuuna the truth.The two of you keep walking until the dorm and currently standing in front of her room.

"What do you want to say?" She chuckled.She deserves a better best friend, better boyfriend.

You hesitated, "Jimin and i.. knew each other.."You stammered, "I.. I mean we already knew each other since the beginning." "And we.."

"I know.." Your heart stops beating, "I heard the two of you were in a relationship before.. I knew you two were seeing each other behind me, too.."

She accidentally saw him climb on your window. Not only once.. Not only twice.She was willing to compromise that much because she loves him.

"D.. did he tell you that?" You didn't dare to look Yuuna in the eyes anymore, you were too embarrassed, "Why didn't you mad at me?"

Her face was smiling but she was crushing inside.

"I realize he has feelings for you. That's why I beg you to persuade him to get back with me.." "Why are we doing this, Y/n?" To be young and lost in the mist of love, she felt she was desperate to keep him, "Don't you love him? Why did you ask him to get back with me?" Because you cared about her. It might sounds stupid...

"You are my best friend.." Your eyes were teary. 

"We are all an idiot, aren't we?" Yuuna wiped your tears, "You should've let him break up with me. Y/n, you are too innocent." It was her fault for failing to notice your feelings for Jimin.

"I'm sorry for not being honest to you."

"You did now.." She was waiting for you to tell her yourself, she is still wanna be friend with you,"Jimin and I had already broken up." "You took a step back for me.. Thank you, Y/n.. but Jimin would never love me back.. You should get back with him."They broke up..
It took some time to accept he wasn't made for her. At least not now, she wanted to cherish her memories with him, maybe it was less beautiful for him.. but for her, it was a treasure.

"I.. I already decided not to.." You smile at her.

No matter how much you like Jimin, you don't want to be happy by stepping on what's hers.

"I'll be a bigger person this time.." Yuuna reassured you, "You see, I'm not crying at all!" She said cheerfully, "You think about it.. I have to pack my bag. My mom will pick me up for the weekend." He was so cold towards her when he said he wanted to break up. At the time, Yuuna already knew you must've left him. There was no point in holding on to the pain on her chest.

"I won't get back with him. I promise." You reassured her.

"Silly girl.. If you keep behaving like this you would never be happy. Don't sacrifice your happiness for someone else. I'm.. I know I could be a little immature.. this is nothing.Maybe my tears for him already dried last time we broke up. I hope you don't need to put my feelings into consideration and just accept him. Be happy with Jimin, okay?" 

Yuuna didn't wait for you to reply. She entered her room, leaving you wandering.

by bangtanboyspersona

your vote means a lot to me <3