And it will hurt us

You were doing your assignments diligently.Most of the students are aware of the fact you date Namjoon. He had a good reputation amongst the students. He was smart and quick witted. Not to mention he was the teacher's favorite. You were suddenly guarding him not to embarrass him.

Namjoon knocked on your window. You hurriedly opened the hook for him.

"Hey." He greeted you cutely.

"Hei.." He wrapped his arms around you soon after he climbed up.

"I missed you. Sorry, I was busy today." He did not meet you during lunch or after class.

"It's okay. Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes, I hurried to come here.." He smiles warmly.

"I'm doing papers. Help." You whined, you did not really need help but he was looking all attractive while explaining things so you like to tease him a bit.

"Okay.." He sat on your study chair.

You chuckled, where will you sit then? You thought he would be teaching you from behind.

"Sit here." He patted his lap. You rolled your eyes, but sitting anyway, "You are almost done."
He checked your previous work.

"Yes.. correct me if i did wrong, okay?"

"Hmm.." He was very serious. Letting you do an imaginary doodle on his arm, "All correct. You don't need my help at all." Yuuna told him that you were a smart student, that she often asks you to tutor her, it is true, "Finish them."

You nodded, taking the pen. Doing your paperwork smoothly. Joonie watched you doing them with a serious face. Making you adore him more.

"I'm done." You closed the book and stretched a bit, "Um.." You got off his lap. He is never too obvious with his manly desire. He wasn't very touchy or flirty, all in perfect amount. It comes naturally and he didn't make it uncomfortable for you. You could feel he was genuinely caring and loving every time the two of you were together.

"Jin told me about the holiday plan. Do you want to go?" He suddenly remembered. He came here to ask that. He didn't visit you every night. He had his own assignments as a third year student and there was Seokjin who was also diligent but lacking effort needed him to be tutored.

"Shouldn't you study to prepare for the final test..?" He was a smart guy but he still needed to study.

"I will study harder after the holiday." The truth was he really wants to go with you. But if only you were okay with it. You probably need to go and visit your parents..

"I heard you want to go to Seoul University.."Was it you who was dense for not asking or he was keeping it from you.

"Yes." Joon engulfed you in his embrace.

Seoul was quite far from here.., "It's a good choice. I'm sure you can do it."

"I don't know if I'll apply or not.." Jin was right. He had second thoughts because of you.

"Why?" The two of you were cuddling on the bed Namjoon stroked your hair.

"How about you? Have you thought of any university?" What if the two of you enter different colleges and stay in different states? Wouldn't he be miserable?

"I'm not sure yet." You did not have any certain university you wanted to enter. There was no pressure from your parents as well. Naturally they let you decide what you do you want to do with your life.

"I want to enter the same university as you. I just thought it would be fun if we were in the same university." He can't stand the thought he will be apart with you where he can't see you so often.

"Joonie.." You pressed a light kiss on his nose. Not that you didn't understand him, you also felt the same with distance and everything. As if there was no way the two of you could survive distance. On the other hand, he should be doing his best. He was A+ student. He will fit in any university. He shouldn't throw that chance because of you. It was simply not right.

"There is still time, I'll think about it carefully."

"Hmm.. sleep over here today, will you?" Whining to him like a kid.

"You can't do this to me." Keep tempting him with innocent eyes. He likes how when only the two of you are alone, you are constantly being clingy and whiny to him. For other people you might be quiet and short of words but with him, you turned into the cutest girlfriend ever.

"Do what?" You questioned him.

"Baby.." He chuckled.

He hasn't kissed you yet..

He believed he wouldn't be able to stop once he did and he was afraid you would push him away. You could act like a spoiled baby to him.. however he noticed there were times when you wouldn't be able to smile. Some part of you were still recovering from Jimin, he thought so.He was grateful you treated him nicely. He felt like a great boyfriend. He only wanted to love you the way you were able to accept him. And when the time is right you will speak love to him.

"You are staring now." You touched his dimple.

"I'm just thinking about us.." His eyes were staring at yours gently. You lowered your head, avoiding his gaze.

"Y/n.." His voice was hoarse. You hesitantly look up at him again.He hovered over you. Waiting for the sign of rejection.

However you were the one who cupped his face and pecked him first. That's all he needs to unleash the thirst he had been keeping.The beginning was tender, he captured you in the most intimate touch. Pressing butterfly kisses all over your face, making sure you could feel how much he cherished you. Every inch of you.You locked your arm around his neck.

Desperately kissing him back with all of you.Namjoon separated himself first. Leaving you crave for unsaid things. He was on top of you. You could feel he was aroused down there. That's why he retreated.

"I thought you'd never kiss me.." You touched his lips. Desiring for more.

"I'm worried you might.. not able to kiss me back. And it'll hurt us.." Your heart ached to hear his answer.

The whole time you were waiting for him, he was considering your feelings. He is afraid he won't be able to grasp on you once you pull back.

"Joon.." You kissed his lips again and again. Maybe you should stop provoking him because he took this very seriously and the kisses escalated to him devouring you endlessly. You were a moaning mess. You quickly covered your mouth to seal the voices you made.However, both of you fell with a loud thud to the floor.

"Fuck." He cursed, quickly looking up at you who was laughing, "Sorry for that. You ok?" He asked worriedly

"I'm okay." You giggled.

"This is a good sign to stop." He smile fondly at you.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3