She and He

"Hey." Jimin hopped through your window.

"Hey.." It was raining a bit outside. You got a towel and dried his hair. He smiles fondly at you.Your face looked so serious, "You should stay in your dorm, it's raining.. I don't want you to get sick." Why didn't he understand that?

"It's because I want to see you.." He ruffled your hair, "I'm cold, cuddle me, babe." He wrapped himself around you, waddling to the bed.

"Shall we go on a date this weekend?"
His smile was melting things in your heart,"I've been searching for some beautiful places we should visit together." He said excitedly.

"..." Your face turned gloomy.

"What? You don't want to have a date with me?" He tilted his head playfully.

He knew he is your weakness. You can't say no to him. Ever.

"Namjoon sunbae asked me to watch a movie with him this weekend.."

"Didn't you reject him?" He frowned. Shouldn't it be obvious that you should turned him down?

"I already said yes..." You answered him in a low voice. You just texted him a while ago.

"Why?" He bottled up his clear jealousy.

"I don't know. I can't say no either." It's been a while since he asked you to go out with him, you can't refused every single time. Besides, Yuuna and Jin were rooting of the relationship.

They kept bugging you until you agree.

His mouth turned to a thin line, "Of course you can! Should I teach you how to say no?" All of your 'yes' was for him only. The other guy.. ugh, Jimin groaned.

"He knows I'm staying for the weekend. I can't just say no." You explained.

"So you'll go on a date with him. And not me? Y/n, why did you do this?" Both of you were frustrated by this situation. You love him, dear Lord, you love him so much.However, he made you hate yourself. He made you hate this innocent girl who has a pure heart about love.

You and Jimin were exes.. It was a story from a long time ago..
You dated him in Junior High School, that time for your parents' work, your family stayed in this area. Two full years.  It did not end well with him that time.

"I want to have a date with you, Jimin." The two of you can't just go out freely like other couples.

He knew that. As much as the two of you are in love with each other. There was Yuuna."Then cancel him. Date with me." He insisted.

"I can't just do that, Jimin."

"Seriously? He is in love with you. Are you really clueless about that too?" Namjoon was very straightforward. All of his friends knew that he wanted to pursue you.

"I know he is.." His feeling was genuine and you feel like you were not worthy of him, " I agreed on it already. Can you just let it go one time?"

"Fine. Go with him instead. You know he has feelings for you and you just agreed to go on a date with him." Jimin was super jealous that you chose to go with Namjoon. Part of him blaming himself because he can't claim you as his.

"It's only a movie. It won't be like a date or anything. We are just watching a movie together."

One movie and that's it.