Extra Part 2

He will marry you.

Today, he, Kim Namjoon, will take you as his lawful wife.

 After he proposed to you that night, both of you did not waste time and called everyone. Turns out he already asked your parents beforehand, he also told his parents as well. Asking their permission to marry you. He got a scolding from your dad, saying he thought he would be wrinkly and old before Namjoon proposed to you. Of course he gave the blessing, your dad was very happy for you.

 Eunsu and Yuuna helped you to arrange the wedding. 

Eunsu's boyfriend introduced you to one of the event organizers he knows. You met the girl and oh, you love her idea so much, she is hired immediately! Both of the parents gave you two some money to help for the wedding. Your mother said your dad had been saving the money since you were a little girl. Money to your college is important, however, he wanted to marry you off with a nice wedding banquet so that your in law knows that your parents cherish you very much.

  "Baby.." Namjoon touches the empty bed beside him. Of course you were not here. You were staying with your parents until the marriage.

He was sleeping in the apartment alone. He had a drink with Jin and Jungkook last night. Today he will bring you back as his wife. 

"Y/n is going to kill me!" The clock showed 9 AM and the wedding ceremony will start at 10 AM. He was supposed to be there by now. Namjoon jumped from the bed, washed his face in a hurry, he took a deep breath and carefully did his hair. Why is nobody calling him! He pulled out the suit from the dresser. You strictly said he can't stain this suit until the party is done, he had to protect it with his life. He took another deep breath and wore them neatly. He nearly had a heart attack when he arrived in the Church.

  "Joon, baby?" You picked up the call. 

"Where are you?" If it was not because of the suit he'll be sitting on the ground now. Fainting.

"I'm doing my nails, baby." Your mother, Yuuna and Eunsu were also here. Girls' days out. Your dad sulked saying you should be spending time with him instead of the women you met everyday. 

"I'm in the Church." He said.

"Why?" Your mouth formed a thin line, holding your smile, "Baby, our wedding is tomorrow." Jin told you that he was coming home late last night. He was supposed to pick up you and the girls for breakfast but you let him sleep instead.

"Damn it." He cursed.

"Well. I'm glad you were able to do rehearsal. I hope you will wake up on time tomorrow because you are late now, aren't you, honey?"

"I'm sorry." He said in deepest regret. "I was so happy this morning thinking you'll be my wife today..." You just know your life would be colorful with this man. He's hilarious.

"Sorry you have to wait another day, baby."

If it is possible you also want to push it a day forward. You bet he's looking good with the suit, "You are not even eating, are you?" He probably rushed and forgot everything. Possibly also forgetting his wedding vow, "I'll send Jungkook to wake you up tomorrow."

 "I will ask him to sleep in the apartment." "Sounds good." You agreed. Jungkook came all the way to attend the wedding. 

"Are you with your mother now?"

"Yes, baby.. Go back and rest okay. Sleep a bit more. I'll order you lunch." You could hear he was taking deep breaths, Joonie is the cutest.. "Now listen to me carefully, Mr Kim Namjoon. Please keep the suit clean.." "I know it sounds impossible but please do your best."