Are you seeing Jimin again?

Yuuna threw her bag on the couch. As well as herself. She just got back from college. Jimin asked if she told Jin about their relationship because last time Jin was being unfriendly to him and he guessed it would be no different this time.

"Are you just arrived?" Jin crossed his arms, he heard her sigh the moment she entered the house. Yuuna didn't expect him around, now." Brother, you are home.."

"How is Jungkook? Did you talk to him recently?" Jin looked her straight in the eyes, "Because I did." She looked away, so this was what Jungkook decided to do. She thought he would at least understand her and wish her happiness. She shouldn't have expected anything other than betrayal from people she betrayed.

"Are you seeing Jimin again?" Jin ragedJungkook called him this morning. 

Asking him to meet. He was happy to have visited Jungkook. He thought Jungkook was here to give Yuuna a surprise. Jin was the one who got surprised when Jungkook told him they were officially broke up. Jin was upset at him in the beginning for throwing his sister but all that was left was embarrassment. His sister is stupid and he couldn't take her side anymore.

"I don't even know what to say. You cheated on Jungkook with Jimin? Are you fucking kidding me? Is Jungkook's status as your boyfriend a joke to you?" 

"I can't love him.." l tried, brother." "You know how I feel about Jimin." Her adoration for him was much bigger. They were multiply since Jimin treated her sweetly these days. He knew how to make a girl happy.

"So it is a joke." He snorted, "Does he know you are in a relationship with Jungkook?" Because it would be a jerk move.

"No.." Yuuna kept this fact tightly sealed from him. As long as they were together, she's single. It was a selfish act.. however she justified herself by thinking this was a second chance .A great gift from her grief.

Meeting her again in college. Jimin was in the same group orientation as her. Since they broke up she wasn't shy to show him her other fun and free side. Yuuna is always an IT girl. She is a pretty, cute and fun girl to be around. They went out a few times after college with other friends and he had to admit he had a good time. He asked if they could give it another try. You were already happy with Joon. He was familiar with Yuuna. There was no harm in trying.

"You know what.. You are a big girl. I can't tell you what to do. But I have to tell you what you did to Jungkook was wrong and there will be a bad deed in your happiness with Jimin."

"I won't ask you anything.. Could you support my relationship with Jimin this time?"

"I will pretend that I didn't hear your question just now." Jin went to his room.

Flashback

Jimin chuckled as he left the room. Surely college was different. Everyone had a story they carried on their own. He didn't feel suffocated surrounded by these people. He didn't hate spending time with them.

And there was Yoongi. A man who keeps him on his toes. He felt grateful for a loyal friend. Jimin lit the cigarette. He's been smoking for a while. It became a habit.

"You are smoking now." 

"Hm." He replied shortly. They were in the same group. He guessed he couldn't avoid her forever. At least you were not here too.

"Give me one." Jimin hesitated, "I know how to do it." She chuckled.

"Ok." Yuuna put the cigarette between her lips. 

"Do you mind?" Jimin lit the cigarette for her.

"Hm.. brings memories." She smiles, "I miss people from high school. I miss Y/n and Kath." Especially you. He can't say the same. She really knows how to smoke. He just watched her karaoke with other girls inside. Maybe he didn't know all about her when they were together.

"Yuuna, come on, get in. Are you trying to flirt with Jimin?" The girls teased.

"Aren't they ridiculous?" Yuuna smiles bitterly at him, "Out of two hundred students here, I'm the only one who has zero chance with you."

"Let me finish this!" She shouted at the girls.–

"Shit! This is so annoying." Yuuna tied her shoelaces.

"Still bad at it?" Jimin scrunched down to tie them for her. First time they met, he also tied her shoes, those days were long gone, they were not the same anymore, "Do it properly."

"It's fine. Next time I go on a trip I'll fall into the right person." She joked, "They are not here yet. What do you want to drink?" She asked. Signaling the bartender to come.

"It's too early to drink." Jimin stopped her.

"It's eleven somewhere." "Only joking. I want orange juices and this gentleman will have.. what do you want? My treat. Don't order something expensive though."

"Give us two orange juices then." She wasn't the exact same sweet girl from high school. She was but she was not. He didn't know how to put it into words.

"Ugh i hate waiting. Maybe I should head back early and rest today." She yawned.

In a year of togetherness with her, he never saw her yawn. Opening her mouth widely like that. She was always cute and maybe never was herself while being with him.

"Wanna out of here then?" He asked.

"Where to?" Yuuna played with her straw, "I'm dead tired I should've applied for that course Jin told me." She won't waste time here. Hanging out where she didn't enjoy it.

"Anywhere." Jimin stared at her, meaningfully.

_

Taehyung unlocked the door. He saw the light was on from the outside. You were home.

He could hear the TV was on too.

"I buy.." You were sleeping. There was a bowl of popcorn on the table. Few papers scattered on the floor. Your laptop was off, "Wasting electricity." He said as he turned off the TV. He never met someone like you. A Warm and considerate person, not only on the mouth but he could feel you through a small action. Your effort to keep things together. "We met too late, huh?" If he applied to your high school back then.. would he have a chance with you instead of your boyfriend.

"Why did you turn it off.. I'm watching.."

"You are obviously sleeping. Your drool is all over the pillow. Please wash them tomorrow." He said in disgust.

"Joon.. I'm hungry.." He chuckled, you were only dreaming. About your boyfriend. He could sense the guy was cautious of him. He didn't lower his guard a bit. He looked friendly on the surface, but Taehyung got chills from his gaze.

"It's not like I'm interested in his ugly duck.. Just look at her. You should get a better girlfriend." He sighed. Who was he talking to? Taehyung rested his head on your shoulder.

"It's good to have someone when you come back.." He always comes back to the empty house. He never looked forward to going home because no one was waiting for him. Now there's you.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3