Jin and Eunsu

"Oh, Jin hyung. I don't know you'd be here?"Jin was bored so he visited Namjoon's flat to know he wouldn't be home before two."Where's Joon?" He greeted you.

"He's still in college. I have the key. Let's get in first." The weather was still so very cold until this day, "Do you think it will be snowy soon?" You looked up once again before closing the door.

"Yeah, I think so.." Jin immediately sat on the floor beside the bed.

"You should dress warmly." 

"Oh, Eunsu had your coat, right?"

"Yeah, I have another one. It's slightly tight around my shoulder. I should get a new one."

"Oh.. maybe you could ask her to accompany you? She likes to shop but hates to go alone."

"It's better if we don't see each other for the time being." He touched the book Joon is currently obsessed with.

You heard. Jin rejected her confession.

She legit asked if they should date but he turned him down straightly.

"Can I ask?" "Why did you reject her? She broke up with her boyfriend already. That punk doesn't deserve her.." You know this was not your thing to meddle with but you wish Eunsu to be happy. Jin likes the girl too! "Joonie said you like Eunsu.. Is it true?"

"There is no longer a secret between me and Joon, huh? He shares everything with you?"

"I begged him to spill everything! Since I have his weakness." Yes, his weakness.. is.. I'll leave it to your imagination.

"I like her.. She is literally the best girl I've been spending time with. It's always amazing with her around." He probably won't feel this way to a girl quite a while after this.

"Then? Why?" She confessed to him already.

Didn't they like to spend time with each other? Eunsu often told you how silly Jin was on the chat. Her daily topic was him.

"She doesn't like me that way, Y/n.."

"She confessed to you!" That day was still fresh on his mind. Jin turned her down. Saying he will be busy with his college and career, he couldn't afford to be in a relationship at the time. 

"I like you." "Not more than a friend. I think of you like a little sister."

"She doesn't like me." "Did she tell you? Her boyfriend came right away the next morning, begging her to consider her decision. However she insisted on breaking up.. She's still in love with her boyfriend. She's just lonely." "She doesn't realize that. I don't want to be a third person." If her boyfriend makes more and more effort, Jin is sure Eunsu will take him back. She just needs to sort her anger.

"What if she means it?" 

"Trust me, I'd be the first to know if someone's like me." Would be hard to cover them because he was too charming!

Jungkook threw the ball from outside the three score lines. It hit the board. Jungkook dribbled the ball and shot them once again. It hit the edge and bounced back to the ground.

"Ah, shibal.. that's close."

"On your treat then, Captain?" He got endless tease from his team."Jungkookshii! There is someone looking for you! They are in the cafeteria." The boy dorm leader called him out.