Unexpected Guest

"They will be fine, right?" Eunsu asked with worried laces all over her face. She acted all goofy to cheer you up but she is worried if things didn't go well with the two of you.Jin smirked, "Them? No need to worry. Joon worships his girlfriend."

"He is very nice, isn't he?" Namjoon pat your head. Even looking at the two of you everyday, she wouldn't get sick of it. She likes how sweet both of you were, "I'm a bit jealous."

"Nothing to be jealous of." Jin ridiculed her

"You've never been in a serious relationship before." "It's better if you don't tho.. Save your heart from being as miserable as me.." Long distance relationships suck.

"Why didn't you stop then?" He looked at her face carefully.

"Me? I'm stupid person who did not know when to stop." She smiles bitterly.

"I guess.. you are.." Jin observed her face deeper. When the spring comes this year, He didn't know what to do or how he should handle it. Letting it go with the flow simply didn't fit him. He was sure that commitment was something impossible. There were unsaid words he couldn't let it out of his heart, he worried she might leave him too. Just like the others. He was beyond people's expectations.

"What did the two of you talk about?"

Jin sunbae was staring at Eunsu fondly. More than your liking."Curious?"
He answered in her place.

"Not really." The two of them were still texting everyday. From the moment they opened their eyes until late night, everyday on repeat.

Eunsu is pretty and smart. She is a bit witty, you thought she would suit him too, if only she was not in a relationship and Jin was open for adoption.

"Oh, is Yuuna busy? I asked her to meet up but she did not reply to my text." Since she arrived in Seoul the two of you did not have time to catch up. It's been months.

"Who knows? I barely see her too." Jin had a packed schedule. There were times he had to do photoshoots during night time. He always called her to check whether she came back home or not or at least to make sure she was doing okay but sometimes the call didn't get through. She was still eating the meals he prepared for her, that's good enough for him."Maybe she is busy with her university."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "How to put this in, baby?" You took the card from him. Playfully rolling your eyes at him."There you go." Smallest gesture comes very naturally.

Eunsu played with her dish. She no longer has an appetite.

"Nope." Jin checked her account. Seems like she didn't study at all, "Anything but that.""I'll try to call her again." It's probably nothing.

"She is a big girl.. I guess I should start to treat her like one." And respect her privacy too.

_

You went out to get groceries. Taehyung gave you some money to store supplies at home. He was very strict about spending them. He said he worked hard and he would really appreciate it if you use them wisely. There was a guy standing in front of the porch. You squint your eyes.

"Oh, Jungkook! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the dorm?"

This was a weekday and it was not a holiday. He shouldn't be here at all.

"Sunbae." He smiles widely to see you, "I'm.. looking for Yuuna by any chance you are with her lately?"

"I haven't met her.. Is everything okay?" His smile faded, "Come on in. You come all the way here." You unlocked the door to let him in.

"Thank you.." He looked around the house, "Your place seems to be cozy.." He smiled again.

"Don't get too comfortable." You teased him, "Do you have dinner? I'll make you something." You took out some ingredients to have to cook for Taehyung too. He said he'll be home early. He likes homemade cooking, surprisingly. Since you had to cook for yourself, you didn't mind making extra for him.

"Really? You can cook? Namjoon hyung is very lucky. Will he come here today?" He heard you were not living with Namjoon.

"Yes. But a bit later I think, he is busy himself."

Jungkook cleared his throat.
"Y/n sunbae.. you have a scary guest here.. He is glaring at me now." You looked up to see Taehyung who indeed looked sharply at Jungkook.

You chuckled."Oh, it's my housemate."

"Who is this now?" Taehyung frowned.

You have a lot of friends and they keep showing up one by one."This is my junior in high school. Jungkook, this is Taehyung." You introduced them.

"Nice to meet you.." Jungkook bowed politely."Hm." Taehyung ignored him and went straight to his room. He must be tired.

"He is a psycho. Don't mind him, have a drink."You get a soda from the fridge.

"Thanks, Y/n sunbae. You are still the same.."He gave you a small smile.

"Of course I am..." You tied your hair and washed your hands before starting cooking.

"Everyone feels the same.." He mumbled, "What can I help you with?" He offered you some help. He can eat for free at least he could give you a hand. He was quite good in the kitchen too.

"You can peel the carrot for me." Today you'll make chicken soup. Taehyung said he wasn't feeling very well. So you thought to make traditional soup.

You'll save some for Joon as well.

"Okay!"

Taehyung helped to serve the food. He was quiet but always made time to help. The three of you are eating together.

Jungkook praised your cook's many times when Taehyung told him to eat in silence. He was not a very flexible person and you wondered how he usually hung out with his friends.

"Do you have soju?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh.. I don't have it.."

"I have wine." Taehyung said he was gifted. There was no time to drink them. It probably could today.

"Ah.. it's.." Must be expensive and Taehyung didn't seem to like him that much so he hesitated to accept them.

"It's okay. You can drink them, you seem to need it more than me." Taehyung brought the wine out from his room.

Taehyung was right.. Even Jungkook talked a lot and acted like nothing happened. Clearly he had something bothering him. He was here on school night to begin with.

You looked at him pitifully.

"What is it? You come here on the school day. Do you have a fight with Yuuna?" As Eunsu said, it happened.

"Yuuna.. is cheating on me.." He smiled bitterly.

"How could you come to that conclusion?" The two of them looked very adorable together. You sure Yuuna quite likes Jungkook. She agreed to be his girlfriend.

"She is.. seeing Jimin again.." Jungkook said carefully. Yuuna told him about you and Jimin.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me <3