Yuuna and Jimin

Well, he was glad you were able to move on but apparently Yuuna can't.

"What?" You thought you misheard things.

"I came here too two weeks ago.. I accidentally read her text." Yuuna was acting weird. She was a bit distant from him, he thought she was tired and didn't have energy to welcome him, she wasn't very excited to see him come, "They slept together." The thing he was restrained to do because she was precious to him.
Yuuna does it easily with Jimin, "What will you do, sunbae? If Namjoon hyung cheats on you..." It crossed your mind several times after meeting Henri who turned out to be a girl..

You were afraid Joon would fall out of love with you. The distance and everything. However, you did not really know what to do if it really happened. You love Joon more than anything..

"I want to fix everything with her. But it seems.. it's too late.. Right sunbae?"

A wave of pain washed your heart. He was still smiling even though his heart must be breaking by now. Jungkook had a bigger heart than you.. He was able to forgive and accept.. maybe it's just how big he loves her. You did not know how to comfort him besides drinking with him a little. Taehyung also drank with the two of you. He provided the snacks.

"What should i do?" He seemed to be so sure about Yuuna and Jimin. She has loved Jimin longer. You guess that could happen too. Heart knows what it wants.Jungkook drank a bit more. He didn't talk anymore. He was thinking about the things he should say to Yuuna if they meet later.

"Can you accompany him a bit? I should call Joonie." You said to Joon.

"Sure." On his day off, Taehyung spent his time at home. Either he was looking at himself inside his room or helping you with the house chores. His discipline proved he deserved the place where he was today.

"Hi, baby. I'm almost done. Do you need me to bring you something?" Joon closed his book.

"Joon, Jungkook is here.." You did not know what to tell Joon.

"Isn't this school night? Isn't he supposed to be at the dorm?"

"Yes, he is looking for Yuuna." It's complicated.

"In your place?" He frowned.

"She didn't pick up his call."

"Okay, I'm going soon. Wait for me, okay?"He hung up the call and hurried to get dressed. Jin just mentioned Yuuna and Jungkook were not on good terms recently. The guy texted Jin but he couldn't help much, Yuuna was avoiding him too.

Namjoon glanced at the door next to him. He knew he was being cruel to Henri. That he treated her unfairly. However he had a girlfriend and you were his priorities.

There were food deliveries in front of her flat. Hm? Why would she order some food if she isn't home? He frowned.

"Henri?" He knocked on her door. No one answered, "Henri??" Joon took the food. It was already cold. She didn't like to waste food, "Henri?"Joon took his phone out and called her. He could hear the ring from inside. He knocked harder and called her out a few times more. Joon decided on the landlord.
He explained the situation to her.

Henri was laying down on the ground when they managed to open the door. The landlord called the ambulance and Joon went with them.

"Baby. I'm sorry, I could not come."

"What? Why?" He texted you that he was on the way. You thought he almost arrived.

"Henri is in hospital. She passed out. There's no one with her now." He said carefully. The doctor was checking up on her now.

"What about her family?"

"I already called them. I'm not sure if they could make it tonight."

"Okay.." She is sick. She needs someone to take care of her. You wouldn't be so heartless and ask Joon to leave her alone.

"Sorry, baby.. What about Jungkook?"

"He is sleeping on the couch. Taehyung is here too. I'll ask for help from him."

"Okay, I'll go to your place if her family comes tonight, I promise."

"No worries. Do you want me to accompany you? Did you wear warm clothes?"

"There's no need. You sleep first, okay. Lock the door from them. I missed you."

"I missed you too..."
You hung up the call.

"Not coming?" Taehyung read your face attentively. He could tell it's not a good news.

"Yeah, he is in hospital.." "He is fine, just need to be there for a friend." You added quickly.

"He passed out already." You looked at Jungkook who had a blushing face from the drink, "His girlfriend is cheating?" You and Taehyung moved to talk in the kitchen."Seems so.." Jimin and Yuuna.

Knowing how much she loves Jimin, this might be real. Jungkook said they slept together. He had to find out like this. Yuuna should've broken up with him. She did him dirty. Jungkook is very innocent. He just loves her dearly.

"He looks like a good guy." Young and dumb.He came all the way here and wanted to forgive the girl that cheated on him.

"He is.." You felt sorry for him.

"The girl, is she your friend?"

"Yes.. It's complicated.." You did not want to justify her actions but you also understand her.. She is longing for him, always.

"It's not. She is cheating on him. She is hurting people that care for her. It's a selfish act. You can't give an excuse for that."

"I know." You fold your arms. Thinking about Jimin and the last time you saw him. When you have him in your mind, it doesn't bother you anymore. Just like he was a part of your memories.

"I'm going to sleep." Taehyung left first.

It was early in the morning. You are barely able to open your eyes. Your phone vibrated on the nightstand, there was an unexpected call from your dear best friend.

"Yuuna." You fold your arms to block the cold.

It's not even six in the morning.
"Is he still inside?" Yuuna's eyes were puffy.

"Hmm, yes. He's still sleeping."

"How do you know he is here?" You're relieved that at least she comes here to show that she cares.

"He texted me, saying he'll be at your place.." 49 texts to be precise. She didn't reply to a single of them. Not to mention the missed calls."I'm sorry.." She cried again.

"It's not me who you've hurt.." There was literally a guy inside that she stabbed on his heart mercilessly, "Is it true?"

"He told you?" Yuuna wiped her tears. It was not for you to judge.. You just pitied Jungkook.

"I'm surprised he still wants to start over." Jungkook came here with that intention.

She didn't even want to meet him, "So.. you and Jimin..?"

"Yes.." She was indeed seeing Jimin again.

"How?.. Why..?" They were in a relationship for five months.

Yuuna looked down at her feet."I can't ever forget him, Y/n.. I tried, I tried so hard to forget him. I'm trying to be happy with Jungkook.." It was a poor tempt every single time.

"I asked him to break up with me, but he did not want to. He wants to keep trying." He said she will learn to love him as the time goes by.

by bangtanboyspersona

Your vote means a lot to me