I'll give you first try

The rain was pitter patter outside.

You leaned closer to the scenery. You are tempted to unlock the window and put your hand out to reach for it. The sound is so soothing. 

"Should we make some ramyeon? I'll ask Taehyung if he has some." You should be eating after a long exercise session where your personal trainer did not let you off so easily.

Namjoon fixed his eyeglasses.

"Hungry? You won't complain if you have a puffy face early in the morning?" Because you'll most likely blame him after.

"A little bit. Isn't it good if my boyfriend could cook ramen without making me worry he would burn down my kitchen." Like you didn't want to take that risk which means you were the one who will be in charge to make them on your own the rest of your life. "I'm sorry for my incompetence." He chuckled, "I can try if you want."

"Taehyung strictly forbids you in our kitchen area. Didn't I tell you?" He burned Taehyung's expensive diamond pan. Making it stick and black. You didn't know he did it, but you were impressed by his ability. It was not easy to make a non-stick pan stick okay! 

"He's still mad at me?" Namjoon said he'll replace them but it was quite expensive for his pocket. Taehyung brushed him off and brought the pan to his room. You heard his painful wail.

"You won't see him for quite a while." You climb back to the bed. Namjoon put his book down and brought you to his lap.

"It's cold.. dress warmly." He enveloped your figure, "Are you going to make the ramyeon?" He asked

"Hmm.." The door was knocked. You and Namjoon looked at each other. It's past midnight. Who could it be?

"Taehyung???" You called him out.

"Your friend is here." He answered.

"My friend?" You frowned. Namjoon put his shirt on and went out with you.

You did not expect anyone, especially in his hour.

Beside your boyfriend who was here who'll visit you during midnight. Taehyung crossed his arms in front of the main door.

"Eunsu?" Jin put her on the couch. Both of them were soaking wet.

"She's drunk.. I can't bring her to my place." Because he's a man and he was not sure what to do in this situation. He didn't want to make her look bad or take advantage of her loss

"Then you decide to bring him here? Is this a hotel?" Taehyung was just about to sleep when he heard the unstoppable aggressive knocks in front. He's so close to calling the police. Seriously, you and your friends.. 

"Sorry, sunbae." 

"Why is she with you? Isn't her boyfriend coming?" She's so happy today, you looked at her pitifully, "He didn't make it, did he? What a jerkk!!!" Namjoon was startled to hear you curse. There was a first time for everything.."

They broke up." "Please let her sleep here."

"Carry her to my room. I'll change her shirt.. Taehyung and Jin in your shirt, too." Jin was also soaking, "Could they sleep in your room?" You meant Namjoon and Jin. Because you can't have Joon in your room anymore and the living room was too cold.

"No." Taehyung rejected your suggestion without a second thought. Why would he share a room with these two? 

"It's okay. We'll sleep here." Namjoon reassured you. He also didn't want to worsen his relationship with Taehyung. The guy already disliked him.