The news of two of you dating

Jimin blew the smoke out of his mouth.

Yoongi was with him. They both stayed in the dorm this weekend. Yoongi went out with Kath earlier. The room was gloomy and quiet since Jimin broke things with you. No matter how hard he tries to accept you won't date Jimin anymore. Yoongi was still thinking the two of you deserve one more chance to be together. Kath told him that he has dated Namjoon already. How could someone be so cruel and heartless?

"You can get lung cancer. Stop smoking." There were many cigarette butts under him.
"En.." Jimin ignored his words. He needed this now. To distract him. He saw Namjoon. He saw him headed to the back of the girl's dorm.

Who else was he going to visit if it wasn't you?You were dating him now.What harsh reality he was forced to believe. He had a hard time accepting that you dated another man. Someone who was not him. However he was trying his best to wish you happiness..The happiness he couldn't give when you were with him. You always cried and had heartache watching him with Yuuna. All because you had the softest heart.

"Are you going to give up?" At least if he fights it, he wouldn't regret it much.

"I don't want to hurt her anymore.. everyone could hate me.. as long as she doesn't.."This was the only way he allowed himself to love you.

_

"Namjoon sunbae is dating. Have you heard about it?" Two students whispered at each other.

"That new girl from second year?" You joined the school in the early semester. Starting your second year in high school.

"Yes.. Ah, too bad.. I have liked him for a year now. I don't even know how to approach him.."

Many female students adored him. He was smart and brilliant compared to other students.

"Anyway, since when were they dating?"

He was single for almost three years here, they thought he wasn't uninterested in dating.

Chaeyoung frowned, Kim Namjoon was dating? She was right behind the girls. She was looking for a book for her thesis in the library.

"Must be not long ago." Her friend answered.

"Jin sunbae helped matchmaking them." The guy was bragging about it.

"Oh, Park Jimin also broke up with Yuuna recently." They survived a year and every girl was wishing Jimin would cheat on Yuuna with them. The two of them were too good for each other. People are jealous of them.

"I heard about that too! She didn't really match him though.." She confessed her feelings to Jimin before he dated Yuuna.

"No, listen to me first. It's just a rumor but.. I heard they broke up because the girl Namjoon sunbae dates now." No one could really confirm this but it was everywhere.

"Really? Isn't she Yuuna's close friend? They often hang out together." Beside Kath, Yuuna was never really close to the other girls in her year because she tended to hang out with her brother and his friend.

"I'm not sure either, they broke up not long after she came here. I think Park Jimin likes her or something? Maybe she seduced both of them and decided Namjoon sunbae has more influence?" This one here could be a writer with such a wild imagination, can't say she was completely wrong either. The fact was the other way around.