Namu's Sunbae Girlfriend

"Yes." We met last night, "He seems to be around our age.. but I'm not sure.."

"Did you tell your parents?" You'll be living with a male? What's the difference if you live with him then? He would take good care of you.

"Not yet.. Seems like.. her mother didn't know she moved in with her boyfriend.. If I asked my mom and she told her mother, "That would be a nuisance." To be cursed by people you didn't know making you uncomfortable, "He is a bit annoying but I don't think he is dangerous."

"We set some rules and he agreed. He only added that I can't bring many friends."

"Why is he annoying?" You met him last night and you said he was annoying. Was he bothering you? Or saying inappropriate stuff?

"I just find him behaving so." To sum it up, "He is a bit narcissistic, he ate my food, he said, I'm not pretty enough to his standard."

"I don't like him already." How dare he say you were not pretty? How high his standards might be? "You are the prettiest girl.." Your gentle features, warm smile, and how considerate you were to others made you the prettiest girl to him.

"Don't worry. I don't take it to heart. He is a bit childish. That's all." You chuckled. Serving the noodle in the pot, Joon took chopsticks and brought it to the table beside the bed. You didn't let him carry the pot. He smiles sheepishly, "Let's eat. I'm very hungry."

"Alright.." He was starving too.

"I don't like walking you back to your own place." He laced his fingers with yours. Moreover knowing there would be another guy stay with you there.

"Don't worry. I know a little bit of movement." You showed him a little move with your fist. Namjoon put them down, "Don't hurt yourself..

Baby.. with your soft and fragile hands, you are barely able to kill mosquitoes.."

"You look down on me!" You hit him.

"Should I stay over instead?"

"Don't worry. You should have enough rest. College is starting soon. Besides, you don't want to sleep when you sleep over.. We'll make him uncomfortable." You rested your head on his arm. Your housemate was another kind of pain in the ass.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Like he is supposed to understand him more than anyone, right?

"He said he doesn't have it. I'm not sure."

He looked like someone who had a line behind him. Like a very long line. You put your stuff on the kitchen counter.

There were packs of foods, snacks, soda and cartons of milk. He didn't even bother to tidy them up. You sighed. He is a whack, he used to live alone.

"He stocked up a lot of food."

"He can't cook." Reminiscing your impression of him yesterday and this morning, "He looks like a spoiled child." Or else he was a jerk.

Namjoon did not stay for long. Seems like your housemate wasn't in the house. He didn't come out a bit. He probably had stocked up everything in his room too. He bought a lot of instant food. Hopefully you don't need to meet him often after college starts.

You woke up three in the morning to get some water. You forgot to bring some to your room.

"Hm?" Taehyung was sleeping on the couch.He ate a little of his packed food, and he wore a suit.