Extra Part 1

"Baby, I'm home." Namjoon took off his shoes and hung his coat.There was no one welcoming him. He chuckled and headed to the living room where the TV's sound could be heard.

You were sleeping on the couch wearing a pretty dress that he assumed you wanted to welcome him with. He got a promotion from his company.He planned to take you out today but people from the office keep bugging him to treat them.He had no choice but to go with them first.There was champagne you brought earlier.He smiled, "Sorry, baby.." He kissed your head.Namjoon loosened his tie and brought you up to the bedroom. It's past midnight.

"You are back.." You rubbed your eyes, realizing you just rubbed off your eye make up, "Congratulations!!" You giggled, hugging him, "You smell reeking of alcohol."

"I drank a little. They keep pouring it for me. I'll arrange dinner for tomorrow, how does that sound?" He asked, ruffling your hair.

"Lovely." "I'm proud of you, baby. Aren't you the youngest in the company to achieve this level?" Namjoon smiles sheepishly.

"Don't mention it, you are making me shy."

"Oh, I'll buy you a present too! I put it outside. Wait here." You went back to the living room. You went shopping with Eunsu yesterday and thought this will suit him, "It's a shirt. Put it on first. Let's see how it looks on you."

"Okay." He is amused by your excitement.

You and Joon moved in together a year ago 

Ugh, it was hectic and exciting. Yuuna and Jin send good wine. They couldn't come because of their own work. Everyone was busy living their lives now. After college he started to work in a few companies until he found this one which stood right with what he believed. He had grown so much since then. You know he was the God of working hard and pushing his limits. He is grateful for the chance that was given to him. Everyday was one step closer to building a future with you.

You worked under the same company as your parents now. Never expected you will be their junior or apply in this field. Due to his work you and Joon had another long distance relationship. Both of you hate that. You quit after two years working and the offer from your parents company came, you discussed it with Namjoon. Good thing with it was you two could live together like now. Again, your dad opposed that. He said he wants Namjoon to marry you first.

You understood your dad worried about you getting pregnant after living together but you assured him that won't happen. You and Namjoon are always careful. Seven years together.It wasn't always sunny and bright. There was a time you two argue and not talking to each other. It's just you love him so much, and he couldn't live without you, the two of you gave up and went back to each other's arms immediately.

"How does it look?" He put the shirt on as per your instructions.

"Hmm.. turn around, let me see from the back."You sat on the edge of the bed. Smiling. He had no idea what you had in mind.

"I personally like it." Namjoon showed you his back, "What do you think?" You bought most of his outfit. He wishes he could do the same for you, but he could end up buying you dozens of lingerie, so you told him not to. Can't wear that to work, don't waste money on something that would end up on the floor.

"I think you should take it off.." You traced his leg up with your toes.

He chuckled, "Baby.."

"It looks great.. Everything looks great on you." He worked out two or three times a week.