I want to stop loving you

Yuuna was running in your direction. She looks as cheerful as it showed on her face. Jimin was right behind her. Did they come together? Seems like it...So he stayed over at her place last night..

"Y/n !" She greeted you happily, "How was the date?" She asked.

"It was not a date." You denied her for uncountable times.

"It was a date. Come on. Just admit it. Make it easier for everyone..." She is right. It will solve your problem. If you are dating Namjoon. Yuuna won't hurt a bit. Jimin ... no. I can't give him to her. He was hers in the first place. I'm the one in between. No, Jimin said he loves you. Hold on to it.

"You are the only one I love, Y/n."

It didn't feel so when he kept neglecting your feelings... Sure you were wrong to accept going on a date with Namjoon.. But how long will he punish you for it?

"Namjoon couldn't sleep last night. He keeps bugging my brother bragging about you." Yuuna giggled. She was totally supporting both of you to date! Jimin sat on his seat after the three of you were entering the class. He didn't look up. Yuuna casually clung to him for a hug. He didn't bother to lift his head.

This week just started yet you already felt down. The class was so noisy. There was no teacher today. They had an urgent meeting about something you didn't catch up with.
You were doing your paperwork while Yuuna talked with Jimin in his chair. He didn't spare a glance at you a bit.

"Y/n, y/n, shh..." You lifted your head to see some of your classmates dragged chairs and sat close to you.

"Hmm?"

"We heard Namjoon sunbae likes you." The other girls nodded in excitement.

"Yeah?" You asked them back. This group is funny. You didn't mind messing with them a little. They are not that jealous type that will talk behind your back.

"Jin hyung was teasing him about it in the cafeteria earlier and the other girls from their class said you are his dream girl." You were cracked to see them nodding their head in sync.

"You actually look good with him. We adore Namjoon sunbae a lot. He is so cool."

You gave them a small smile, "I know." You did not know how to respond to them. Namjoon has indeed treated you better day by day. He had so many interesting things to talk about and you quite enjoyed having a conversation with him.

"Oh, come on, give us something to talk about!" They whined.

"He always picks you up for lunch too." "We actually think you were charmed by Jin."

"Why?" You asked pure curiosity.

"This is not a secret. But he is very handsome." One of the girls talked in a low voice.

"He can't have a girlfriend from this school. All girls promised not to fight over his handsomeness and agreed that he belongs to everyone." You laughed harder. The guy was indeed charming in his own ways. He was handsome but after knowing him for a while, you thought it was nicer to be his friend.