His Friends

"This is the last one we need to unpack." He was smiling like little kid ,"It feels like we are newlyweds."
"I think the same, too." You admitted shyly.

Your closet was all set. Your books and some personal stuff were all placed accordingly, "Shall we go shopping? I'll make dinner." You wanted to do something nice for him since he had been helping you.

"Are you sure? If you are tired I could buy some food." He wiped the sweats from your forehead.

"You did most of the hard work. I barely lift a finger." You only did your closet and arranged the stuff in the bedroom.

"I'll go buy something. You finished the rest okay?" He insisted, there was nothing else to do.A bit tidy up that could be done in five minutes.

"Tomorrow you still have to accompany me to shop for groceries.." You need to fill the fridge. There was some canned food and some packed food in the fridge. It belongs to your housemate. Who was still not here. Leaving his stuff unopened.

Joon moved her stuff aside. You couldn't stop thinking about her absence. If her stuff was all here, where could she be? You brushed off the thought, it's not your business, Y/n if she doesn't show up after a week, you would tell your mother.

"Does it mean you want me to stay the night?"

"It's my first night here, I could use some company.." Naturally, he should accompany you.

"Use me then." He smirked.

He has been much goofier since he entered college. Turns out, he didn't hang out with Jin much anymore. They were in different majors. Having their own friends now. College was much bigger than high school. So much more..

"Here, let's order something instead." Seems like your housemate couldn't cook, she had many food brochures from the restaurant around this area.

"Okay," He looked for your favorite dishes and ordered them. You went to the bath first. Joonie was fixing the light when you came out.

"It's not me." He said in reflection.

"I know. It's your turn to take a bath." You chuckled.

"You know maybe next time he should save water by showering together." You rolled your eyes, hitting his arm.

"Oh, before I forget.. My friends are going to hang out tomorrow. Probably karaoke or something. Do you wanna come? I'll introduce you to everyone." Honestly they were dying to meet you. The girl that made Namjoon had head over heels. He was smart and attractive, there were plenty of girls asking him out but he humbly rejected  them. They wanted to see what kind of girl was able to steal his heart. Made him so loyal.

"I'm worried they wouldn't like me.." You felt like there was some expectation needed to be fulfilled, "What if they don't like me.."

"Then I'll stop hanging out with them." He smile, reassuring you.

"Is he not home yet, Momo?" Gyeoul sat on the blocks, "His girlfriend is so cute. That's the type of girl he likes.." The cat looked up to her.

"I could never be as pretty as her.." "What should i do?" The kitty had no idea, "Oh, you must be very hungry.." Gyeoul filled the food tray, "So only two of us now.."